Girl problems... what happened!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you made the biggest mistake of all time when dealing with a woman who's affection you so desire...

You forgot to give her a chicken egg.

Better luck next time, be prepared, buy eggs.

Just bad luck, it's difficult to say why she did that, I wouldn't say that's because you are a shy person, it might have nothing to do with it, unless she wasn't sure if you like her back. Also, I have to say that I 100% disagree about all that stuff that it is harder for shy guys to get girls, it's nonscence, wanna know why? Because i am not shy, i am a very very very outspoken person, I am also a performer and I perform to audiences, so , do you think it helps me somehow to get girls? Think again... Last time i was in a relatioship was 4 years ago and i wasn't even a performer then. I also do not have any problems to comunicate with women, i can speak for hours, but I always feel that everyone of them sees me as friend and only a friend. So everything is not that simple as it looks like.

Well, being able to communicate definitely gives one a better 'foot-in-door'; I've compared it before to a job interview before, and its still valid. If you can communicate that you have desireable qualities, then it definitely makes it more likely that you'll get the job, and likewise, more likely that you'll be in a relationship. Being friendzoned is indeed, a specific issue, but that is a complicated issue - I lived a lot of my life dealing with that as well.

Really, though, a lot of it is just playing the odds. But yes, it is harder for shyer guys to get into relationships; I could even introduce that there is even a directly relevant term used by some psychologists for it. It /is/ real, and it /is/ an issue. I don't think its fair, but it does seem like that the onus is generally upon men to be less shy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love-shyness

Lonesome Crow said:
I'm a guitarist....what you gatta do is make love to your guitar.
I rip on that things.
See... women have jealousy issues. Women wanna blow me when i
play my guitar. It's like a control issues some women have.
They wanna control me or tame me. I can also be wild and out of
control a lot of times. it's kind of like a power trip from some women.
Their big ass titays has more power over me than my guitar :p
But it's true...more than half the women I've been with will wanna
distract me, tease me or get sexual with me when I play my guitar.

I also understand about the countless hours of practicing.
Alone time required to try to master the guitar or music.
Another part of me is shy or quite...
but I've learn how to reshape that or color it slightly as I would
color my music. Mysterious...
I'm also mysterious and some women are curious about me,
which draws them to me.
So I'm using that to work for me instead of against me.

I'm also forbidden love. The romance and passion that comes
with that. Some women loves and appriciate my difference.
It's one of the reason why I've only dated or been with cucasian women.
They're wild, beautiful, out going but can also be very loving gentle, kind, and sweet.
They all have the sweet shy girl next door personality from time to time.

I can also improvise on the fly playing solos and what not.
Go with the flow, be in the moment..not worrying if I'm playing
to right note, wrong notes, scales...etc.
I apply the same principle when dealing with women.

Plus I personally think I'm the honeysuckle. It helps to have very beautiful women threw themsleves at me or asked me out...etc.

Found some common ground here with the jealousy thing, something I hadn't picked up on before.
Was rollin' a joint yesterday (like a pro) and out of the blue my bird starts trying to roll me over and suck my cock.
Women.

Lonesome Crow said:
I'm a guitarist....what you gatta do is make love to your guitar.
I rip on that things.
See... women have jealousy issues. Women wanna blow me when i
play my guitar. It's like a control issues some women have.
They wanna control me or tame me. I can also be wild and out of
control a lot of times. it's kind of like a power trip from some women.
Their big ass titays has more power over me than my guitar :p
But it's true...more than half the women I've been with will wanna
distract me, tease me or get sexual with me when I play my guitar.

maybe your not as good as you think you are and theyre just trying to make you stop playing ;)

woman like that are prob just looking for a "good time" and dont know or care that much about music anyway.

Wait, an artist gains affection so easily? What?

I am an artist myself but I have never thought of this. Really, drawings and portraits are so special? I just don't see what is so awesome about drawing some usual portraits...

That guy probably just had better social skills.

Lonesome Crow, while you are getting so much women, have you taken any notice what types of women these are?

Latest posts

Back