So this was weird

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kar

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was heading to my car parked in a giant parking structure. I was a bit lost as I hadn't parked there before. A woman was in front of me, maybe 10 to 20 feet or so and eventually asked "You're not going to murder me, are you?" We were in the same elevator so she might have thought I was following. I was taken aback by the question, I'm pretty sure she was teasing but found it quite rude. What's worse, I had no response because I considered the comment rude and frankly didn't owe an explanation that I was heading to my car. So that probably creeped her out that to her question, I remained silent and just got in my car. She's probably telling everyone she knows that she was almost murdered.

Was she younger? heh.

The younger generation is weird -.-

I was gaming one time, and this dude was asking what music everyone was listening to at the time. I responded I don't usually listen to music while I'm playing Doom. He called me a psychopath. It hurt my feelings lol, and I was pretty angry with him.

I got over it though. I think we're on good terms now. We're just turning into old fuddy-duddies...

I think there's a lack of sophistication in the younger generations. But, the generations older than me, probably feel and felt the same way about us...

🤷‍♂️

Don't let it bother you, heh.

I do actually think the generations prior to me were more capable, more intelligent, and more culturally refined in many ways. So, at least I've got that going for me. The ones younger than me, seem to think all the older generations are idiots compared to them..

---
There's a general trend to be careless with language anymore. As if people preferred to use scalpel's to butter their bread, and butter-knives to do their surgery..

Yesterday, I was heading to my car parked in a giant parking structure. I was a bit lost as I hadn't parked there before. A woman was in front of me, maybe 10 to 20 feet or so and eventually asked "You're not going to murder me, are you?" We were in the same elevator so she might have thought I was following. I was taken aback by the question, I'm pretty sure she was teasing but found it quite rude. What's worse, I had no response because I considered the comment rude and frankly didn't owe an explanation that I was heading to my car. So that probably creeped her out that to her question, I remained silent and just got in my car. She's probably telling everyone she knows that she was almost murdered.
That is an odd question to ask a stranger, even in a teasing way. I mean, what if you actually were a murderer? "Why, yes ma'am! I am indeed! Mind if you stay still while I stab you to death?"

I was gaming one time, and this dude was asking what music everyone was listening to at the time. I responded I don't usually listen to music while I'm playing Doom. He called me a psychopath

So if you don't listen to music while playing Doom, you're a psychopath.

But if you were listening to say, Alvin and the Chipmunks while playing Doom, it would be perfectly fine and dandy.

It's not the Doom, it's the music choice, or lack thereof. What?!?!?

Knowing me, I would likely have said yes with my nicest psychopath smile lol.
Hey, you want to play idiot? I'll help you out, sister. 😉

So if you don't listen to music while playing Doom, you're a psychopath.

But if you were listening to say, Alvin and the Chipmunks while playing Doom, it would be perfectly fine and dandy.

It's not the Doom, it's the music choice, or lack thereof. What?!?!?
What if you're listening to Doom while playing Alvin and the Chipmunks? Does that make you a well balanced individual? 🤔

Latest posts

Back