Girls and Lies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelythunder

Reaction score
Still waiting for the activation mail but I really want to get this off my chest.

What is the deal with girls? They all say oh I want a guy that's caring and loving. Which is complete bull crap... They just either really want a guy with a good body or a "bad boy". And some girls may throw nice compliments at the nice guys like "I'll miss you" "luv ya" or even "hope to see you later". It's all bull crap they don't really mean any of that. I don't even know why they say the things they do... Is it just to impress friends? Is it pity? And the next time you try to talk to some of them they act like they don't know you.

And for the girls that actually end up marrying the "bad boy" regret it later. Like should've went for the nice guy when I had the chance. But what is the deal some girls like being treated like dirt. Why love someone that's mean to you rather than a person that is nice to you.
Is being with a nice guy really so bad that'd you'd rather marry someone that doesn't even treat you that well.

And I know that all women isn't like this but so far these are the kind that tick me off the most.

Because girls in general are fresia up, they don't have any moral, and are too spoil to actually care about their future at a young age.

Actually men do the same thing. Some of us decide to stick with the not so nice person, because we think we can fix them. I know from personal experience, that I have stayed with the wrong women or wanted to anyway. Mostly because I saw something that I felt I could change. I ended up getting my own heart broken. She could have cared less either way.

I also fallen for the woman that only likes the wrong type of man. Normally a friend that really doesn't know how much I care for her. I advise against her dating that guy. She doesn't listen then after some period of time. She is crying on my shoulder.

[/color]
lonelythunder said:
Still waiting for the activation mail but I really want to get this off my chest.

What is the deal with girls? They all say oh I want a guy that's caring and loving. Which is complete bull crap... They just either really want a guy with a good body or a "bad boy". And some girls may throw nice compliments at the nice guys like "I'll miss you" "luv ya" or even "hope to see you later". It's all bull crap they don't really mean any of that. I don't even know why they say the things they do... Is it just to impress friends? Is it pity? And the next time you try to talk to some of them they act like they don't know you.

And for the girls that actually end up marrying the "bad boy" regret it later. Like should've went for the nice guy when I had the chance. But what is the deal some girls like being treated like dirt. Why love someone that's mean to you rather than a person that is nice to you.
Is being with a nice guy really so bad that'd you'd rather marry someone that doesn't even treat you that well.

And I know that all women isn't like this but so far these are the kind that tick me off the most.

Girls aren't necessarily lying when they say they want a nice guy. Deep down inside they really do but due to insecurity and low self esteem they look for excitement and adventure with a guy who seems totally confident and self assured. The nice guy is usually too shy, in their opinion, and oftentimes his humble quality gets misinterpreted as being a pushover or someone easily taken advantage of. The nice guy is too predictable, no challenge. Never a dull moment with a bad boy, maybe some bruises and emotional scars, lonely nights at home, but it can sadly be justified as "love hurts sometimes", or "he needs someone like me to change him". At some point young ladies will figure out that they are wasting their time and that what they really needed and wanted all along was someone who will treat them with respect and sadly the nice guys will all have run off and found bad girls who played them for a fool and left them jaded to relationships all together. I'd say to you don't give up on finding a nice girl who really wants a nice guy. When you meet a girl who is not ready for a nice guy like you, just move on. You might meet a nice girl who has had her fill of the bad boys and you will be a refreshing change. You may need to be a little patient sometimes because she may still have some emotional baggage from previous relationships that will cause her to feel like you are too good to be true and find it hard to trust you. Another thing you could do is date older women who have been through that phase in their life and know what they really want. Just my two cents, good luck

Shizzlyn said:
...At some point young ladies will figure out that they are wasting their time and that what they really needed and wanted all along was someone who will treat them with respect...

You pretty much described me and my relationship. Unfortunately neither of us would be considered a "young boy or girl" anymore by a lot of people (she has a son older than some of the members here) and still hasn't figured this out for herself. Maybe in her case it's just not true. All I know is how you said "nice guys" can be perceived is pretty much how she sees me and I bore her.:(

Chris 2 said:
Because girls in general are fresia up, they don't have any moral, and are too spoil to actually care about their future at a young age.

Girls in general don't have any morals?
What utter drivel, Chris.

Most females "do" want a good guy, but unfortunately it's the bad boys that have the confidence to approach you - talk a good talk and put on the charm. Most are not going to walk away from that type of attention. They lie to themselves, because they're swept up in that bad boy facade. Like shizzyln said, it's exciting & adventurous. Guys do the same thing, they like to be approached and get swept up by evil-lynn, nice girls aren't always as aggressive. Both sexes do it and end up with something less than desirable. That doesn't mean you let a couple bad apples spoil the bunch or base your perceptions on the opposite sex by those loathsome experiences. It's unfair to you and to a potential partner. To think so negatively you'll never find someone worth anything. Personally, I like a guy to be himself, no lines or crappola. Any guy that starts that for an initial conversation, does not impress me. I think most people want someone good in their life, nobody wants to be treated like trash. It may sound cliche` but maybe you're lookin for love in all the wrong places. They say if you've been burned a lot, you need to steer away from people that you are highly attracted too, because whatever that attraction is, it's not good for you. You live and learn.

Chris 2 said:

Shut up. Just shut it up. You really have no clue, do you? o_o

Not all females lie. And like I've said before, maybe if guys went after real women instead of girls, they'd get more than just some immature, lying, cheating person. But no, most guys don't want that.

I have morals. I can't stand cheaters, and liars, and backstabbers. And I've cared about my future for years now.

Chris_2, I don't mean to be really mean or rude, but Goddamn, dude.

lonelythunder said:

ok...

i'm going to translate for you

When a girl calls a guy nice it means he is a pushover and she feels he is bland.

Girls who go after bad guys have bad self esteem. Bad guys do NOT get the good girls. They get girls that are sad and have no self worth.
(like me). Bad Boys are Abusive.

That's weird that they act like they dont know you. Maybe they were just trying to be polite?

It sounds like you are looking for girls in all the wrong places.

I agree with Sophia. I went for a bad boy. And he'll admit to anyone that if I ever "got out line", he'd hit me.

And I don't like "nice guys" because they are kind of bland. Almost like they have no personality to them.

So, Sophia is in the ball park with that one.

Chris 2 said:

I agree with you 90% there, although there are some exceptions to the rule.

In general, however, they're attention-seeking whores who think that because they have a vagina they're gods. If a boy gets molested by a female teacher, everyone would say "ah, so what? he must have enjoyed it", but if a girl gets molested, it's all like "woah, huge ******* tragedy". It's all about them-them-them. I am ******* sick and tired of their behavior, of how they come into school and talk about how drunk they got, and the blowjobs they gave to random strangers.

fresia them, fresia those whores.

Caesium said:
Chris 2 said:

In general, however, they're attention-seeking whores who think that because they have a vagina they're gods. If a boy gets molested by a female teacher, everyone would say "ah, so what? he must have enjoyed it", but if a girl gets molested, it's all like "woah, huge ******* tragedy". It's all about them-them-them. I am ******* sick and tired of their behavior, of how they come into school and talk about how drunk they got, and the blowjobs they gave to random strangers.

Girls like to sit back, wait for things to happen and follow the leader. It doesn't matter. As long as it appears like your "the man". For example, guys who seem really in love with Jesus Christ get the hot Christian girls. Are they bad boys? No. The common similarity though is that they both have a clear path or goal in life that girls want to follow. Nice guys appear bland because we are the strategists who plan everything out and never engage in a goal or mission unless we're prepared whereas leader types like bad boys, in every action do stuff mindlessly. Girls see the guys as real and us as bland. They don't know what we think because we never express ourselves to be interesting.

Wow, this thread is ripe with bitterness and sweeping generalizations.

When girls say they want a guy who is sweet and caring, we absolutely mean it. However, being sweet and caring isn't all we require.
Ask yourself some of these questions:

Do I exude confidence? If you aren't confident, it's honestly a turn off. We get really exasperated when guys are always second-guessing themselves and whining for reassurance. It's endearing the first few times, but after that, it's like...please, are you serious?

Do I give her the impression that she'd feel protected with me? (Feeling secure and protected is a BIG thing. We don't want someone who appears weak and whines about the world constantly. There's a difference between being vulnerable and coming across as painfully needy and wimpy).

Do I seem like I'm trying too hard? We really appreciate compliments, etc. We appreciate you being accommodating. But if you're too excessive, it verges on creepy and desperate.

Do I take pride in my appearance? Seriously. Hygiene, clothes from the relevant decade, some level of grooming is great. It's not as superficial as you think it is to require some kind of physical attraction in order help spark a relationship. Is it really too much to ask to put in some effort? An overwhelming population of females might have a poster of some Hollywood heart throb on their wall, but in the real world, we don't ask for a lot. And the comment about girls wanting guys with "good bodies"...no. Not generally, anyway. I guess I can only speak for myself and all of the girls I've ever encountered, but...we just want a guy that weighs more than we do whilst not having larger breasts than us. Is that really too much to ask? No.

I could go on and on :/
Essentially what I'm trying to say, is don't insult a whole gender without examining yourself inwardly and outwardly first.

Caesium said:
Chris 2 said:

I disagree with you on sooooo many levels, Caesium.
OK first, please don't generalize women, as attention-seeking, vagina-owning whores.
Second, you need to watch the news more. CHeck this website, to see 181 women who were accused and/or convicted of assaulting students: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=39783
Most notable, is Mary Kay Letourneau, from back in 1996. So, your view that it's considered no big deal if a boy gets molested by a female teacher, is baseless.

Third, your use of derogatory language towards females in general, is deplorable.

will... would you rather them tell you, you're a worthless POS ? :p

Honey attract Bees...boyz.lol

Chris and Caesium, your comments are just plain ignorant. Truly ignorant, because you are both speaking of things you have no experience in. I suggest you both grow up a bit, find out that women aren't some hive of identical drones, and start treating the opposite sex with far more respect than you have been.

Finally, a tip.. very few prospective partners are attracted to bitter whining. I would have thought this went without saying, but apparently not :p

lonelythunder said:
But what is the deal some girls like being treated like dirt. Why love someone that's mean to you rather than a person that is nice to you.

SOME girls love the chase. Much like some men. There is an element of uncertainty in a man who will show he doesn't care for thier feelings. So silly.

I'm glad you made that comment. Personally, I find "bad" boys not worth my time. Selfishness is a very ugly trait in a personality. While I demand only a nice guy, I wouldn't except just any good guy. He needs to have simularities to me. Not all "nice" guys are created equal.

Steel said:
Chris and Caesium, your comments are just plain ignorant. Truly ignorant, because you are both speaking of things you have no experience in. I suggest you both grow up a bit, find out that women aren't some hive of identical drones, and start treating the opposite sex with far more respect than you have been.

Finally, a tip.. very few prospective partners are attracted to bitter whining. I would have thought this went without saying, but apparently not :p

I agree. One hasn't lived long enough to have had many meaningful relationships, and the other, admittedly has NEVER had a relationship. How can two people like this make ANY kind of a judgement?? ****, how stupid.

Steel said:

Steel, marry me? :p I couldn't have put it better terms. And you did it without being so mean, like me. :p Thank you, Steel. Maybe they will heed your words.

Latest posts

Back