Girls and Lies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caesium said:
I am ******* sick and tired of their behavior, of how they come into school and talk about how drunk they got, and the blowjobs they gave to random strangers.

fresia them, fresia those whores.

That's disgusting. As a women, I have much more respect for myself than that, and I'm sure most other women here will back me up on that. I can't even find words to describe the disgust I feel for the girls who actually do those types of things. And I went to school with a lot of them. It's just deplorable.

As a woman who is honest to the point of screwing herself sometimes, and who believes sex is the highest form of intimacy, not to be tossed around like a plaything. I have to disagree that 'all' girls lack morals and honesty. Yes there may be a ton of them, male and female, and it's deplorable and saddening, but trust that there are a few out there that aren't like that, and are sickened by those who are like that.

I've tried to fix the bad or misunderstood guy before, wanted to help bring out the good in them to help them in life.. I think sometimes it's the motherly instinct coming out in some females. But the man I fell in love with, hopelessly in love with, was a good guy through and through, and it was the best choice I ever made.. things are kinda falling apart now and ironically he's starting to border on being a bad guy at times.. but *shrugs* what I fell in love with was the good guy, who treated me like a treasure with true value and respect. Maybe one day that guy will wake up again.

lonelythunder / chris 2 - when i first read your posts, it got me very riled up as its really taking an extreme generalisation and applying it to all women, which is not fair but also untrue...
caesium - there are also some men out there who think because they have a penis they are god's gift to woman - does that mean 90% of men are also like this?!

you guys speak of how girls ignore the nice guys, and you don't get any attention - by you focusing on those girls who clearly have no respect for themselves and do sleep around and what not, are you not being a hypocrite by doing the same thing, and focusing on the skank and not the nice girls

i am not trying to discount how you guys are feeling, as it seems some bad experiences have probably made you guys feel this way, which is a shame, but please do realise there are some truly wonderful women out there and we do not all automatically go for the good body or bad boy...

cheers!

querida said:
you guys speak of how girls ignore the nice guys, and you don't get any attention - by you focusing on those girls who clearly have no respect for themselves and do sleep around and what not, are you not being a hypocrite by doing the same thing, and focusing on the skank and not the nice girls

I must agree with you. The argument about girls and bad boys is getting a little tiring. The fact is, lonelythunder, maybe you are just going for the wrong type of girls. Maybe every guy out there who accuses women of only prefering bad boys are going for the WRONG type. Stop liking those who don't like you and go for someone who's more suited to you, someone who will treat you with the same respect and graciousness you claim you will treat them with.

MADNESS!!!! Girls don't lie, they just lie to me (insert sad face).

It is not true that all girls lie, that's just silly. Relationships themselves just tend to be lies in general, and usually both sides are to blame or it might be one or the other but certainly not always on the side of girls.

Latest posts

Back