Girls Are Weird

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyneco

Reaction score
I'm a girl and I can't seem to talk to other girls. Why do they have to be so girly? D:

Edit: This was supposed to go to the Social Problems section. Ah, well.

Your comment made me smile.. I liked it!
It is so true though. I am a girl, but am not that 'girly' as many are. There is a reason that most of my friends are male. As friends, men are much more reliable, honest and uncomplicated than us girls....

Pasha Selim said:
Weird is lovely.

Thats what my ex said to get into my pants :p
She even said Marilyn Manson was cool (i use to be a huge fan),
but she lied :p
She really did like weird though, and i think its better then being normal :D

sammy said:
Liapos said:
Marry me.

:p I assume you're talking to the thread starter there.... lol

If he meant you sammy he obviously didnt read your signiture :p

Thats a cool sig, i love it.
i wish i was a women now, but dont tell anyone OOPS :D

gyneco said:
I'm a girl and I can't seem to talk to other girls. Why do they have to be so girly? D:

Edit: This was supposed to go to the Social Problems section. Ah, well.

LOL
It makes me laugh.
Seriously, some of the girls are very girly and complicated.
Sometimes, I don't even really understand my very girly friends. =D
:rolleyes:
Ah well~~~~

sammy said:
Your comment made me smile.. I liked it!
It is so true though. I am a girl, but am not that 'girly' as many are. There is a reason that most of my friends are male. As friends, men are much more reliable, honest and uncomplicated than us girls....

Speak for yourself! D:

I'm reliable, honest, and I'm not complicated. o_o In fact, even though most of my friends are guys, I hardly find guys reliable or honest... They aren't complicated because they are simple minded for the most part.

VanillaCreme said:
...I hardly find guys reliable or honest... They aren't complicated because they are simple minded for the most part.

:) Women who think this way in fact adore male gender.
That's OK. You are adorable too.

VanillaCreme said:
I'm reliable, honest, and I'm not complicated. o_o In fact, even though most of my friends are guys, I hardly find guys reliable or honest... They aren't complicated because they are simple minded for the most part.
Girls fight !!! lol, sorry, i am sure you was talking about such things ;)
Because every other form of simple minded is just not taking care about things that are not imporatant to you or less important than the others. But this can be said for both sex's.

VanillaCreme said:
Speak for yourself! D:

If you are those things Vanilla, I would have been honoured to be your friend!

SunWeb said:
VanillaCreme said:
Girls fight !!! lol, sorry, i am sure you was talking about such things ;)
Because every other form of simple minded is just not taking care about things that are not imporatant to you or less important than the others. But this can be said for both sex's.

Yea, true. But guys... The guys I know need hand-holding in the simplest of things... Example: The other night, dinner time, my brother went to get gravy out of the pot... with a slotted spoon... To make it worse, the pot has pouring spouts on either side...

sammy said:
VanillaCreme said:
Speak for yourself! D:

If you are those things Vanilla, I would have been honoured to be your friend!

Sweet, a friend. :)

VanillaCreme said:
Example: The other night, dinner time, my brother went to get gravy out of the pot... with a slotted spoon... To make it worse, the pot has pouring spouts on either side...

LOL And this was really adorable.

VanillaCreme said:
Yea, true. But guys... The guys I know need hand-holding in the simplest of things... Example: The other night, dinner time, my brother went to get gravy out of the pot... with a slotted spoon... To make it worse, the pot has pouring spouts on either side...

Well and thats can be apply to everyone, so what ? You, me, anyone else can't be perfect. I now very smart girl that MOST of TIME get dirty while eating. Or some that can't figure out how to tide something. But that doesn't mean they are stupid or something, they can overplay me in chess with easy.
So my point is still that everyone are different and can do stupid things but that don't make them stupid.

P.S. Sory for later posting, was working.

I just want to begin by saying that the most-part of what i'll write below is something that simply seems logical to me. There's some facts in there too, but i'm simply trying to come up with the most logical explanation by combining the facts with real-world examples and own experiences.

There are women, and then there are manly women. There are men, and then there are womanly men. Shortly, i think it has to do with the maternal feeling (or something similar), concious or not. If we are 95% genetically chimpanzees, men, for example, are naturally supposed to actually not settle with one woman, but to have (or at least impregnate) many, which might explain why men perhaps don't have as much trouble with other men. Women would in this case have to fight over the "good" men. I believe in evolution, so to me, this is nothing but fact, as logical as can be. We are natures creatures, whether we want to believe in that or not. I think that we have frankly lost track of our basic instincts. People either let their anger, jealousness and sex drive rule them, because they don't even know what instincts are or simply blame their behaviour on their instincts, or they are too **** proud over being human that they deny that they even have instincts. That everything they do is entirely because they chose to do so, unaffected by by anything in their subconsciousness. Our instincts and our intellect are separate entities in our brains, which often can make people, especially young ones rather confused, i've noticed. They don't know what's really part of "them" and what's part of their ape-like instincts. Something that we all have and can't ever get away from. And what happens then? They blame it on each other, when it actually has nothing to do with "us" in that sense, but with the part of us that we can't ever change. When a woman is having problems with other women, simply for being women, it's nothing they can help. It's nothing weird or bad. It's simply natural.

This is a list of generally accepted human instincts. A list of feelings and thoughts that are as basic as can be and that have nothing to do with our intelligence:

Fear, anger, shyness, curiosity, affection, sexual love, jealousy and envy, rivalry, sociability, sympathy, modesty, play, imitation, constructiveness, secretiveness, and acquisitiveness.

What does this mean then? When You become angry, afraid and jealous for example, it's not Your "fault". It's hard-coded into You. It is possible to ignore our instincts, but we can never change them. It's all just a blockade, often temporary. Anger towards someone can be replaced by sexual love, a very strong instinct in us since it's the same ritual we perform to repopulate. But do You see happiness on the list above? Nope. That's the key as i see it. If we in our concious, intellectual selves haven't found any reason to like someone, we're very likely to end up feeling one of the above instincts for that person. Since i've met alot of women who can't stand other women myself, it does seem quite likely that it's mainly a female thing, and thereby caused by their instincts, and thereby something that they won't ever be able to change within themselves unless their external, real-world situation changes. Women who dislike other women, just as men who dislike other men, are uncertain of their own ability to gain a mate in relation to other women/men around them.

Women however have a much stronger maternal feeling than men. This is also a fact. I have a very strong maternal feeling myself, and that's because i'm one of those guys who've found and accepted his "female side". The common man doesn't have this feeling in the same degree as men like me, nor women have. So, if men have a much smaller instinctual lust to have offspring, it probably also means that their lust to find and keep a partner therefore also is very small.

There are many women who don't have a maternal feeling, and many men who do. These people aren't as nature intended, in my point of view. They could have a messed up diet, upbringing, etc. etc. and that's part of this whole thing too; that we live such unnatural lives these days. Humans are very adaptable, thanks to this intelligence. This doesn't mean anything negative, not at all. I think it's plain cool that we're all different. But, i believe that the entirely natural man (as an example), is a *******. The entirely natural man is a selfish, bragging, cheating *******, because nature made him that way. Then, how come i've barely ever met a guy who cheated? Possibly, because most guys i've met are intelligent (since i met them online, in a similar fashion as in this community.) They have their own, customized little instincts that overshadow their basic ones. They can control their urges, because they have an intellectual idea of what's right and wrong. Something that nature did NOT intend for them, as i see it. Their conciousness and self-control is bigger than their much more basic instincts.

Then how come there are more than a couple of people who are more than what nature intended? Why are we humans so personal while most animals are not? That's because our intelligence and posture is a genetical error (that's an observation i've read alot about that seems logical to me, not a fact.) We weren't supposed to stand up-right and we were definitely not supposed to be so smart that we can ignore our instinctual feelings. Somewhere along the line, something bad happened, and it created us.

So, does this mean i'm saying that all women who are jealous of other women, and all men who brag and cheat, are stupid? Well, no. Stupidity is an interesting, highly relative thing that have nothing to do with our instincts. NOTHING. You can have and IQ of 300 and still be dumb as a horse, because intelligence is nothing without knowledge. And yet, knowledge still doesn't explain this well enough, because two equally knowledgeable people can still be very different. The reason why i never could cheat, for example, is ALSO because of an instinct; sympathy. I could never do something like that to my partner, because i know how much it would hurt her, and thereby hurt me. Simple and easy. But, why do i have that instinct while some men don't? Well, because they've probably had a very different life from me which have made some of their other instincts grow bigger within them. Steven Hawkins, who clearly is not just intelligent but highly knowledgeable, could get so angry that he could leave his chair and run at me to choke me for all i care. And why is that? Because i pissed him off; i stimulated his anger instinct to such a degree that he naturally started walking, lol. Which is the same thing with women and their maternal instincts; if their INSTINCT want to find a mate (whether they realize it or not), they sure as hell ain't gonna give up without a fight. Unless their sympathy instinct is too darn big in them of course.. ;)

Eh, i think it's quite obvious that i uh, haven't got much better things to do right now, lol. These are just one man's thoughts juggled with facts and other what-nots, so take all of this with a pinch of salt, huh? I didn't mean anyone any harm, and didn't call anyone stupid. I'm just saying that as far as my logics go, we're all a bunch of apes, literary. But, that the only reason that we can even feel jealousy, is because of the instinct that goes under the same name... that must mean something, right?

Latest posts

Back