Girls Are Weird

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sammy said:
Pasha Selim said:
Girls, you are adorable trying to ignore me. :D

YAY I'm adorable!!
Didn't even know I ignored anyone... I am sorry
Hello Selim ;)

Hello :D
Please, continue your adorable girly chat.
I won't use "adorable" on this thread.

I suppose I am pretty simple minded. I think, however, that I am pretty trustworthy and reliable...but maybe I am not...I don't know...

I'm the same way...If I had a friend that was a girl...it was usually just one close friend that liked to do the same boyish things I did. While the girls played barbie dolls...I was out with the boys climbing trees and racing bikes.

I like to dress up and look beautiful with makeup and all but I usually don't do it unless I was going out to a club or something. But I hate the little chitter chatter lets trash talk about all the girls and guys we know. I hate the whole competitiveness when you're in a group of girls and you meet a guy...it's like they get mad at you just because the guy prefers you to another girl. It was never about just enjoying your time together doing crazy things but it always had to be about doing your hair and don't even get me started on the big deal it was when you broke a nail...LOL...

So yeah I found guys a lot more fun and less backstabbing but then again I wasn't a guy competing with them for a girl so I don't know how the guys are in those kind of situations.

Pasha Selim said:
VanillaCreme said:
Example: The other night, dinner time, my brother went to get gravy out of the pot... with a slotted spoon... To make it worse, the pot has pouring spouts on either side...

LOL And this was really adorable.

Adorable though it may be, he gets on my nerves not being able to do the simplest of things... >_>

SunWeb said:
VanillaCreme said:
Yea, true. But guys... The guys I know need hand-holding in the simplest of things... Example: The other night, dinner time, my brother went to get gravy out of the pot... with a slotted spoon... To make it worse, the pot has pouring spouts on either side...

Well and thats can be apply to everyone, so what ? You, me, anyone else can't be perfect. I now very smart girl that MOST of TIME get dirty while eating. Or some that can't figure out how to tide something. But that doesn't mean they are stupid or something, they can overplay me in chess with easy.
So my point is still that everyone are different and can do stupid things but that don't make them stupid.

P.S. Sory for later posting, was working.

It can be applied to everyone... I agree. I've known more stupid girls than guys.... Btw, we can get dirty doing anything...

<_<

Latest posts

Back