Girls with big hair

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror, do women with big hair start yelling "fizzgig" & have the following facial expressions:

fizzgig.gif

I once knew a girl from Ghana with big hair

true story

Bones said:
After waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror, do women with big hair start yelling "fizzgig" & have the following facial expressions:

fizzgig.gif

Oh hell yes. Some days I strive for the fizzgig look. (goo)

In order to provide fair and equitable treatment for all genders, here is "Cousin It" (from the Addams Family) ... I mean ... ummm ... a male with big hair:

050524_phil_spector_vmed3p_widec-thumb.jpg

the patented Phil Spector "Wall of Hair" technique

lonelyfairy said:

Here are some hair loss prevention tips and tricks for your hairs to regrowth. You should eat white sesame seeds, drink at least eight glasses of water, you should avoid excessive alcohol usage, wash and clean your hairs from any gel before you go to sleep, consult to a medical professional about your hairs, Natural supplements, nutrition’s, get more vitamin B, Don’t do over style to your hairs, and eat some spicy foods to help improve your circulation and avoid your hair loss.

Huh. I thought you had to be here for at least 30 days before you could post spam. Guess I can't keep up with the rules or something.

Thought this was going to be big hair confessions with pics ... you know you did it

Latest posts

Back