Going no where fast

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hate my job. Worked there for three years its a dead end job that doesn't reward excellence. Been trying to save money for these three years I've skipped meals when hungry denied myself luxuries no going out for drinks Etcetera. I'm tired of honestly. Some how I made it to $1800. Some how it doesn't quite equal the suffering endured. Been keeping my savings secret from my family if they knew they would try to make me spend it on nonsense. I feel lost and confuse about my life direction.

Hi Wise The Articulate. Sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. Tell me something. What are the 5 things in life
that you truly love doing?

Seems like you need to reinvest it into yourself so you can find or do something that does reward dedication/

LoneKiller said:
Hi Wise The Articulate. Sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. Tell me something. What are the 5 things in life

Honestly, my likes seems silly. Me being 23 going on 24. I like movies, Video Games, Stand up comedy, Music, Cartoons. I have a hard time seeing myself in any of these fields.

It's weird I punch in 5 minutes early 90% of the time come in on days of and I work late also I get complimented on my work ethic. I've been employed 3 years and only missed 3 days never took a vacation and I have the best attendance out of my entire team. But Instead they hire a new guy same age less work experience he gets the hours and days I wanted. But I guess whining about it wont make it better.

Wise The Articulate said:
LoneKiller said:

Honestly, my likes seems silly. Me being 23 going on 24. I like movies, Video Games, Stand up comedy, Music, Cartoons. I have a hard time seeing myself in any of these fields.

It's weird I punch in 5 minutes early 90% of the time come in on days of and I work late also I get complimented on my work ethic. I've been employed 3 years and only missed 3 days never took a vacation and I have the best attendance out of my entire team. But Instead they hire a new guy same age less work experience he gets the hours and days I wanted. But I guess whining about it wont make it better.

It's not silly what you do. Never be ashamed to recognize the kid in you. It's a very important thing to keep in touch with it. I know more adults that play video games than kids! If you have interests like the ones you mentioned above, maybe you should find a way to get a job related to your interests. It all depends on how bad you want it.

Latest posts

Back