Good gravy, enough is enough..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
Does nobody have common sense anymore?

Stop believing all this anti-vaccine idiocy. Nobody promised or said this vaccine was 100% effective or safe. Every medication you have taken in your life, every medicine you have in your house now. Every shot you have ever been given, without fail, has risks. But those risks are known and predicted. Every medication undergoes risk/benefit analysis.

Nobody is lying to you except the people getting rich scaring you from taking it and acting rationally.

The vaccine IS, however, better than 96% safe and effective. Science has been developing vaccines for some 250 years, successfully. Learning and improving every step of the way.

They know what they are doing. And all scientists are not corrupt. The overwhelming majority are just average, hard working, 9 to 5 professionals who take pride in their efforts.

Do the right thing. There is nothing to be afraid of.

CDC Safe.jpg
You can believe what we tell you. Do NOT do any of your own research or look into conflicting reports. Just do as you are told and everything will be just fine. We are the government and we never lie. Ever. Well, until we get caught. Then we'll just change your focus to something else. ;)

iu

I've went through many winters without winter tires. I know a lot of people who have.

Also, winter tires don't save you if you don't know how to drive on snow and ice. And even if you do know how to drive, it won't always save you. Much more important, IMO to have the know how and 4 wheel drive.

^ Exactly! 77K covid cases and mass celebrations will continue. Very inconsistent. Gee what are those numbers going to do after new Years? Hmmm. Oh well, lets just blame it on the Unvaccinated again. We've made them into an easy target. Lets futher divide the issue. Trust us! We have everything under control. ;)

^ Exactly! 77K covid cases and mass celebrations will continue. Very inconsistent. Gee what are those numbers going to do after new Years? Hmmm. Oh well, lets just blame it on the Unvaccinated again.
Vaccinated person I know, kicked Covid in 5 days at home. Unvaccinated person I know was in the hospital 3 weeks and died. Yep, celebration will continue, as well as noses hanging outside the mask.

Vaccinated person I know, kicked Covid in 5 days at home. Unvaccinated person I know was in the hospital 3 weeks and died. Yep, celebration will continue, as well as noses hanging outside the mask.

I know lots of unvaccinated people who kicked covid in a few days at home and I know a lot of vaccinated people who have spent months in the hospital and some of those died. It goes both ways. That's not really an argument to get or not get the vaccine.

I know lots of unvaccinated people who kicked covid in a few days at home and I know a lot of vaccinated people who have spent months in the hospital and some of those died. It goes both ways. That's not really an argument to get or not get the vaccine.
Vaccine never promised 100% efficacy. What is starting to really piss me off, unvaccinated literally celebrating that vaccines failed to stop Covid. Just sad and psychopathic. I will never regret being a team player, and I reserve the right to believe we would be much better off without insanity of antivaxx.

Vaccine never promised 100% efficacy. What is starting to really piss me off, unvaccinated literally celebrating that vaccines failed to stop Covid. Just sad and psychopathic. I will never regret being a team player, and I reserve the right to believe we would be much better off without insanity of antivaxx.

Yes and being unvaccinated doesn't 100% mean death. Something like 80% of cases (vaxxed AND unvaxxed) are mild cases. 35% are asymptomatic. It's luck of the draw, really, whether did or did not get the vaccine. At the rate Omnom and Delta are spreading, everyone is going to get it. I would imagine everyone already has it. My parents have COVID right now....well, my dad definitely does, waiting on the result of my mom's test. They are both vaxxed, my dad has pneumonia (not in hospital), my mom's doc thinks she might just have bronchitis. We were all together at Christmas because the test my dad got before Christmas was negative (it lied), no one else has it. Not my old grandma (vaxxed), not my uncle who has a lot of health issues and is overweight (not vaxxed) and not any of the younger people that were there (none of whom are vaxxed, except my oldest son).

Also, not everyone who isn't vaxxed is anti-vaccine.

I've went through many winters without winter tires. I know a lot of people who have.

Also, winter tires don't save you if you don't know how to drive on snow and ice. And even if you do know how to drive, it won't always save you. Much more important, IMO to have the know how and 4 wheel drive.
It is all about location 🌎

We should remember the Virus is the enemy not one side or the other. I have no bad feelings against one side or the other. But, those in charge are dividing the issue and their citizens using fear tactics while using the Virus as an excuse to spend $trillions on their previously conceived agendas. As in, "We have to spend all this money we don't have on stuff other then the virus to help defeat it." Ummm, no we don't.

Spend the money on getting people healthy. Educated people about viruses in general and how our immune system works. Spend the money on those that get sick and need help. Target the virus prone groups, not every single person in the world. Hospitals are getting overwhelmed again. But, it's okay to continue with the super spreader events? That's very inconsistent.

I'm not celebrating anything. IMO, the unvacced are frustrated with the inconsistentcies and the obvious withholding and hiding of information and being the targeted villains of this pandemic. So, they are glad to see the cracks showing through. However, some of their release of frustration is coming it in an ugly way. I don't agree with that at all. But, it's human nature.

Last edited:
It is all about location 🌎

I have a 4X4 with front and rear lockers and heavy duty chains with teeth on them. It's fun to drive on the snow and ice, usually in the mountains, for me. BUT, even with the best traction I can get, I mostly slide around hitting one object and then the next hoping to make progress in the direction I want to go. But, normal winter tires only help a little.

Yes and being unvaccinated doesn't 100% mean death. Something like 80% of cases (vaxxed AND unvaxxed) are mild cases. 35% are asymptomatic. It's luck of the draw, really, whether did or did not get the vaccine. At the rate Omnom and Delta are spreading, everyone is going to get it. I would imagine everyone already has it. My parents have COVID right now....well, my dad definitely does, waiting on the result of my mom's test. They are both vaxxed, my dad has pneumonia (not in hospital), my mom's doc thinks she might just have bronchitis. We were all together at Christmas because the test my dad got before Christmas was negative (it lied), no one else has it. Not my old grandma (vaxxed), not my uncle who has a lot of health issues and is overweight (not vaxxed) and not any of the younger people that were there (none of whom are vaxxed, except my oldest son).

Also, not everyone who isn't vaxxed is anti-vaccine.
Luck of the draw, more like Russian roulette. Lol, vaxx for thee but not for me. But sure, not anti at all, just waiting to see if sheep will start growing elephant trunks.

View attachment 3516
You can believe what we tell you. Do NOT do any of your own research or look into conflicting reports. Just do as you are told and everything will be just fine. We are the government and we never lie. Ever. Well, until we get caught. Then we'll just change your focus to something else. ;)

iu
Tin foil hats are inexpensive

We should remember the Virus is the enemy not one side or the other. I have no bad feelings against one side or the other. But, those in charge are dividing the issue and their citizens using fear tactics while using the Virus as an excuse to spend $trillions on their previously conceived agendas. As in, "We have to spend all this money we don't have on stuff other then the virus to help defeat it." Ummm, no we don't.

Spend the money on getting people healthy. Educated people about viruses in general and how our immune system works. Spend the money on those that get sick and need help. Target the virus prone groups, not every single person in the world. Hospitals are getting overwhelmed again. But, it's okay to continue with the super spreader events? That's very inconsistent.

I'm not celebrating anything. IMO, the unvacced are frustrated with the inconsistentcies and the obvious withholding and hiding of information and being the targeted villains of this pandemic. So, they are glad to see the cracks showing through. However, some of their release of frustration is coming it in an ugly way. I don't agree with that at all. But, it's human nature.
You want to see "fear tactics" tune into FAUX Views, OAN, Infowars, Newsmax, Joe Rogan for 7 consecutive hours

Aha, virus is an excuse…. and by that you mean global conspiracy so US can spend money… Thanks for your participation Brazil, India France…

Latest posts

Back