Good gravy, enough is enough..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I mean the virus is here so lets use it to our advantage. That's what all politicians do. I'm shocked that you can't accept that as even a possibility.
No I do not. You are made part brain part conspiracy. If you did not notice, life as we know it is disrupted everywhere. I can only imagine insanity if covid started under Biden.

You forgetting his 20 years fear mongering chip implants, illuminati "false flags" "new world order" etc?
There is a huge market for people who want a plot to everything, nothing is as is. The huge fear of government is laughable, since most government and pundits fueling fears are vaxxed. Marco Rubio snagged one before grandpa. Stiil waiting for 5g to spread it all over and get it done.

^ No. I don't want to see fear tactics on either side. However, the president, and our government leaders should be above that.
Do you not believe an infectious virus that is killing people at a rate of more than a thousand a day and has claimed more American lives than all of our wars combined is an imminent threat to the safety and security of the nation? Would it be considered "fear tactics " to ground a particular model passenger jet malfunctioning and costing the lives of 1000 people a day ? How about if we had 3 "9/11" type events a week? Would it be considered "fear tactics" to respond to that? The government is doing its job to "serve and protect". The real threat to America is the people in social media who have turned the brains of some 35 million Americans to cookie dough preaching this anti government sewage

Do you not believe an infectious virus that is killing people at a rate of more than a thousand a day and has claimed more American lives than all of our wars combined is an imminent threat to the safety and security of the nation? Would it be considered "fear tactics " to ground a particular model passenger jet malfunctioning and costing the lives of 1000 people a day ? How about if we had 3 "9/11" type events a week? Would it be considered "fear tactics" to respond to that? The government is doing its job to "serve and protect". The real threat to America is the people in social media who have turned the brains of some 35 million Americans to cookie dough preaching this anti government sewage
They don’t believe numbers, everything is a lie. Still waiting for someone to explain to me government’s interest in lying. Lying to scare you, so they can jab you and put that **** chip on you, ha! Hiding vaccine deaths to kill as many workers so job openings stay un filled, just great for everyone! FYI if someone dies of covid, FEMA gives up to 9k for funeral costs, how evil is that, just spend spend, spend! If you just die, you get nothing, oh how unfair…. But if you die of vaccine they throw you to the lions!

Latest posts

Back