Good morning ☀️

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like honeysuckle. I've been feeling like honeysuckle nearly every day for a few weeks now. I've been trying to figure out why. But, I haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully it goes away in a couple weeks.

I feel like honeysuckle. I've been feeling like honeysuckle nearly every day for a few weeks now. I've been trying to figure out why. But, I haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully it goes away in a couple weeks.
I'm so sorry to hear this finished,I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Don't lose your faith in you and how strong you are. Every storm has a sun after. Sometimes pain can make you see things differently. See what you like in life or about people , change things, find the route for your sadness and if its for example someone close to you and you can't go away , search what can make you forget about everything, how to fight it.

Latest posts

Back