Good news everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fulgrim said:
happy soon to be B-days!!

Good news! GTA 4 comes out tomorrow and I'm going to/most likely/hopefully get it!! Woot for videogame distractions!!!

... call me hopelessly academic, but isn't it better news that you aced the biology project you publicly BS'd?

Alright, check it. I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is I lost my virginity. The bad news is now my cat's walkin' funny.

Qui said:
Fulgrim said:
happy soon to be B-days!!

Good news! GTA 4 comes out tomorrow and I'm going to/most likely/hopefully get it!! Woot for videogame distractions!!!

... call me hopelessly academic, but isn't it better news that you aced the biology project you publicly BS'd?

lol, I feel like framing that thing. 125points out of 100 and
1.) my partner didnt show up
2.) I lied through the presentation like an expert
3.) I didnt have a visual representation (no poster board)
4.) My typed report was filled with lies and clever...interpretations

lol, if my partner had showed up I would've been screwed, I doubt he could've bs'd that well right to a teachers face, plus I would've had to share my points with him >.>

Rawr! said:
Alright, check it. I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is I lost my virginity. The bad news is now my cat's walkin' funny.

ahahahahahahahahahah
why the hell are you so funny?
I'm seriously about to bust a gut here.
And I have practically no sense of humor. lol.

Qui said:
Rawr! said:

ahahahahahahahahahah
why the hell are you so funny?
I'm seriously about to bust a gut here.
And I have practically no sense of humor. lol.

holy honeysuckle. I didnt even notice that lol, I skim posts too much I think....If I may ask, was the cat a boy or a girl?

o.0

yay what a great day...no real reason just in a good mood :D

weather is gorgeous today, feel like taking a nap in my hammock and just enjoying it

hope everyone else is doing well, sending ya'll feel-good vibes!!

woot, I got to see Qui ride a horse....in circles....for a half hour lol. But it was entertaining none-the-less. There was a lot of codes and ways to make the horse move somewhere without looking like its taking any effort. Never knew horse riding could get so complicated, I'll stick to my western style riding thank you ;P (even though I havent rode a horse in years XD)

:D yeah, I told you. I can't believe Adam actually wants to watch me ride at the championships. Dressage is soooo boring to watch. Even I say that, and I've been competing at a state level for a few years now. Like, five years. And I think it's boing to watch. Unless it's way upper level stuff, that's cool.
And on top of that, it's consistently over 100 degrees at the championships. One year it got to 114. That's hot.

But yeah, good news, DJ was pretty good. She did an awesome lenghtened trot. Had a little trouble with the left lead canter though.
But it's all good.

wow, so marzipan came over haven't heard from her since like september, it felt weird, i thought she just forgot all aout my existance. She summed up everything, asked if we could still be friends, um yay

I figure i'll go to her graduation party, it will still probably feel weird

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
yay what a great day...no real reason just in a good mood :D

weather is gorgeous today, feel like taking a nap in my hammock and just enjoying it

hope everyone else is doing well, sending ya'll feel-good vibes!!

You have a hammock I am in envy right now I've always wanted a hammock!:p

Byt anyways....Good news! My last zoology lab is today, it's on population genetics which I have no idea what that is but it sounds hard but after the three hours of it are up it will be done:)

Today is a really good day I got a kiss on the cheek from some chick i barely knew it was awkward but cool :D

Hijacc said:
Today is a really good day I got a kiss on the cheek from some chick i barely knew it was awkward but cool :D
Sweet. That made me smile.:)

The robins made their nest in the fork of my two flood lights over my front porch. Today I hear baby robins tweeting away for the first time. The parents fly by my window to feed them. I am feeling fiercely protective of the robin family. Flying cats beware.

Aaww, that's cool Tennwhistle. =) The summer's up here in Sweden today! 25 Celsius! =D Although, i don't think we have any robins up here, except me though, but i don't usually eat outside other people's windows or keep my young in forks on porches. :D

tennwhistle said:
The robins made their nest in the fork of my two flood lights over my front porch. Today I hear baby robins tweeting away for the first time. The parents fly by my window to feed them. I am feeling fiercely protective of the robin family. Flying cats beware.

me too! I have a family nesting in some bushes outside my bedroom window...I can hear them in the morning, very sweet to wake up to!

My good news of the day is that Verizon says they will have my phone problems fixed by the end of May, after almost 2 years of problems. That IS good news.

PLUS, I have deep red tulips blooming all over my yard.

Robin said:
Aaww, that's cool Tennwhistle. =) The summer's up here in Sweden today! 25 Celsius! =D Although, i don't think we have any robins up here, except me though, but i don't usually eat outside other people's windows or keep my young in forks on porches. :D
Robin, I never thought about robins being absent in some other parts of the world. Makes me appreciate them even more. What are some of your most common birds in Sweden?

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
tennwhistle said:

me too! I have a family nesting in some bushes outside my bedroom window...I can hear them in the morning, very sweet to wake up to!

Sorry I don't yet know how to clip the quotes down like you all do.

Robins over your bedroom window. Sweet.
I think I have chickadees over my bedroom window in a house I hung there. I'm not 100% sure yet.
:) T

Latest posts

Back