Goodbye friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

As my name suggests I am but a guest to this forum and the time has come to take my leave.

First off I woud like to say that I am grateful that I had the opportunity to participate here, to be part of this wonderful community. I thank everyone here for your ongoing support and respect to all the members inculding myself.

Today, I came to a sad realisation. Something that I have completely despised all my life is exactly what i've become... or more so what I've been throughout my life. I'm going to leave this as an enigma only because I am the sole person that can resolve this, if at all i can find enough will power to change it. I'm hurting really deep now and I'm not sure if it is possible to fill a bottomless trench, but I will try.

I do not wish to leave this place and I regret it too because it gives me comfort, hope, and potential, but my presence here is not yielding any positivity towards other and myself. I hope that someday I can return here for better or for worse.

Thus as I leave with yet another burden on my heart and mind, and once again enter the barreness of this world, to struggle and search for light as a lost soul in the desert, I will always remember your support. For although I may not have known you, you cared and that is what matters.

Please take care of yourselves, may you all find what you are looking for. I leave you with a song that I feel refelcts on my feelings

And now I end with the words I have started with... I was never truly a part here, but only a guest. Farewell :(

i wish you the best of luck with ur life man. It really does get depressing when u have no friends, however think of it as a temporary phase, even if it has been happening for a while. Plz do come back one day to tell us how ur life has become so wonderful :)

Just want You to know that the one's You've been writing to here sure are gonna miss You. To them You are NOT another guest! You mean more to others than You mean to Yourself, and even though i've never written to You before, i really want a guy with a potential like Yours, as You say, stick around. I'm personally going to expect to see You here again. And by the way; when You're ready to switch username, send me a quick PM and it'll be done.

And I was just a taking a liking to you as well. But ye what he said^^ When you come back you well have to have a proper name. Your not just any guest.

Latest posts

Back