Goodbye Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

I don't think this Forum is doing much for me anymore. I stayed around in hopes that I'd make some new friends but I don't really see that happening. There's really nothing for me here anymore, all the people I used to talk too, suddenly stopped talking to me, ignored me or haven't wrote me back in ages.

I'm tired of trying all the time, putting myself out there and getting disappointed. These last two weeks I've been crying and depressed cause I feel like I've done something wrong. I'll log on to give a few people my e-mail address and than after that I won't be around after that. I know I sound like I'm whining but I'm deeply hurt and I can't lie to myself and say that I'm not hurt. I did a lot for the people that used to message me, I'm tired of keep getting hurt. May be back who knows but I don't know when that'll be. I just wanted to put this up in case anyone would want my e-mail address.

Could it just be the timing?
This time of year is extremely busy for a lot of people, Wallflower.
Give it a little more time, will you? (hug)

How could you leave when i just came on board?? :( i wanna talk to u.. i wanna make friends with you... how come you are giving up when i just started making it in here... :( Will u leave me a PM??

I think I'm just going to take a break from the site for awhile. I need to focus on other things right now. Hope everyone understands.
I received some messages from people and everyone really doesn't want me to leave, but I really need to focus on some other things right now.
Not sure how long it'll be though. So I'll be gone for awhile, but not forever.

I understand where your coming from, I came on here to not be lonely, in the hope it would be more... I don't know... I understand people like different things, but when I come on here sometimes and just see the newest posts are all games it makes me sad. It isn't what I thought.

I feel the same way. I'm sort of taking a break too. No shame in just taking a few breaths for a bit.

That being said, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way dear. I hope things turn out better soon. Also, if you do come back, send me a PM sometime! You're a lovely person and would make a great friend. Don't forget that. :)

Aw, sorry to hear you've been crying and depressed. I hope you change your mind and stick around. I took an extended break from the forum awhile back but that was because real life took over and I just didn't log on for a long time. If you change your mind and stay or leave and come back, we'll still be here and no one will judge :)

-Teresa

*hugs* WFG. Sorry you've been feeling down. :\

Hope this break serves you well. Take care and hope to see you around soon.

Breaks are not bad, I just came back from one myself. Eventually your mind will clear up and you will return.

There is no escaping this place mwahaha :D

In all seriousness, hope to see you back sooner rather than later.

somewhere... between too much expectation and frustration...

i guess we need to stand there...

i didnt know u.. i dont know u still...

but i hope u keep walking...

Each of us has the power to effect change for the better or for the worse in all environments that we frequent. Some people do not realize they possess this power and are at best apathetic and at worst destructive. There's a current of that lately, and people who wander off for a time often do so to protect themselves - likely wisely.

Emotional Vampirism is real and abundant in the right places...

Best wishes...

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I don't think this Forum is doing much for me anymore. I stayed around in hopes that I'd make some new friends but I don't really see that happening. There's really nothing for me here anymore, all the people I used to talk too, suddenly stopped talking to me, ignored me or haven't wrote me back in ages.

I'm tired of trying all the time, putting myself out there and getting disappointed. These last two weeks I've been crying and depressed cause I feel like I've done something wrong. I'll log on to give a few people my e-mail address and than after that I won't be around after that. I know I sound like I'm whining but I'm deeply hurt and I can't lie to myself and say that I'm not hurt. I did a lot for the people that used to message me, I'm tired of keep getting hurt. May be back who knows but I don't know when that'll be. I just wanted to put this up in case anyone would want my e-mail address.

Id be happy to be your friend and i wont dissapear, ive had one friend ive emailed for over 3 years now almost everyday, i can always use another email buddy if youre up for it when you get back. Its good to take a break sometimes and get a change in perspective. I have to do that myself alot of times. I came here to make friends too, i havent had the chance to meet you yet but I hope youll come back and we can get to be friends. You sound like youre going through a hard time and i know people are good about dissapearing sometimes, especially on the net. It used to hurt me really bad too because im a sensitive person but ive gotten so used to it now i just kind of take it in stride. Im starting to look at it like lifes too short to let people ruin my good time lol.

Seriously i hope youll be okay and if yould like a new friend im here, pm me anytime. Best wishes to you, and i hope you come back after the break.

I'm sad to see you feeling this way, Wallflower. If you ever want to talk, just send me a message and we'll be in touch. I know sometimes I don't reply as quickly as I should, but I won't ditch you.

I'm so sorry you feel this way. :/ *hugs* Take the break if you need to, it feels good to have a little break sometimes. I hope you feel better soon and you can always talk to me~

This reply is probably too late, but i too am sorry you have felt this way. I know i am one of the people that probably hurt you, for i didn't initiate any conversation. This wasn't because of you as a person though. I hope you can find the strength to understand that it is not you who is doing things wrong all the time, even if it comes from someone like me. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck. Taking distance from something can generally help alot, i found.

Hello everyone. I'm actually coming back. The reason I was gone for a short amount of time cause I....

Triggering: was thinking of suicide and wanted to end my life. I seriously thought I would have been better off gone and I completely vanished from a lot of sites that I've been using. My doctor is changing my medication and I'm slightly starting to feel like my old self again. A lot of people sent me some messages. I'll me replying back to those messages later on today when I get the chance. I'm just trying to get back to a lot of e-mails right now and I'm on a support forum now where I can express my thoughts. I'll still be using this Forum but it may take me some time to get back to people cause this support forum is doing me a lot of good and I really need it right now. I'm sorry if anyone is triggered by this message, you can edit it or move this thread somewhere else if you need to, but I needed to get this out. Cause I wasn't being completely honest. I just didn't want to tell anyone I was feeling suicidal cause I didn't want to scare anyone.

Latest posts

Back