Got Any Pets??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had other cats. My last cat was 18 when she died. I miss her. There are a few stray cats outside that I feed and have a warm box for, plus the barn too. I've also had dogs, lizard, frogs, snakes, piranhas, turtles and rabbits.

ahsatan said:
Zoey is so cute Ping!

Get another kitty Guhan.

I used to have goldfish Caliie and they always died within weeks! :(

CFfYevF.jpg

Thank you ahsatan!

lol Callie that goldfish sounds immortal for sure! So cute! So awesome you helps strays. Wow u have had so many diff kinds of animals. I had a cat that was 17 years old years ago.Sorry bout ur cat. Losing animals is very difficult.

Ur welcome pingram!

I’ve had cavvies and gsds in the past. It’s my first time without a dog of my own which is quite hard to deal with, but I think they need someone with them all day long really, which isn’t possible. I’m walking a Great Dane via borrow my dog.com. We’ve been out about 15 times now and we are getting on really well. The only problem is that everyone thinks she must be dangerous because she’s so huge.

Crepitus said:
I’ve had cavvies and gsds in the past. It’s my first time without a dog of my own which is quite hard to deal with, but I think they need someone with them all day long really, which isn’t possible. I’m walking a Great Dane via borrow my dog.com. We’ve been out about 15 times now and we are getting on really well. The only problem is that everyone thinks she must be dangerous because she’s so huge.

My neighbors growing up had great danes.  They were amazing dogs, but the rare times they got out, people were scared.  I never understood how size relates to dangerous.  But then, I also don't understand how people don't understand that pit bulls aren't dangerous, the people who raise them are.

when we harvesting olive fruits above the tree there came seem likely a tabby cat, a male, beautiful, his fur color dominant orange a little bit white on the chest and his bottom, his eyes is blue, fat healthy cat, clean.
i immediately in love with this cat i call him and he approached, he seem hungry, he is tranquil, calm, obedient. i pet him for a while, my MIL such a liberal she agrees everything i do while my FIL is reluctant because he thinks this cat isn't vaccinate yet.

when we finish harvested at noon, the cat still sit under the tree.

my spouse call him to come into our house farm, the cat follows we gave him food, he ate until full.
my FIL gave up and thinks maybe this cat can guard if there is a snake or a rat in the house.
he wants to follow us home so we trapped him with food and we leave him there in our house farm.
he manage to get out so my BIL with his force keep the cat inside.
we already have a dog his name is Leo, i named the cat Danil.

if the cat is habitual with the house farm maybe he stays maybe he goes, i was thinking to keep him at my home.

I have two dogs, a Labrador/Kelpie cross and a Smithfield/Australian Bulldog cross. I also have staying long term for a least a year while her owner is overseas, a Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound).
The Labrador/Kelpie cross is frighteningly intelligent understanding language, even complex sentenses.
I’d have a cat but out here in the Tasmanian bush (wilderness in the US?) any cat would be dining daily on native bird life and that’s something I won’t allow. There are already far too many feral cats out here anyway.

Karl Rand said:
I have two dogs, a Labrador/Kelpie cross and a Smithfield/Australian Bulldog cross. I also have staying long term for a least a year while her owner is overseas, a Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound).
The Labrador/Kelpie cross is frighteningly intelligent understanding language, even complex sentenses.
I’d have a cat but out here in the Tasmanian bush (wilderness in the US?) any cat would be dining daily on native bird life and that’s something I won’t allow. There are already far too many feral cats out here anyway.

Bugger this, the permissable graphic file sizes for this forum are absurdly small.....

Attachments

• Library---0993.jpg
    Library---0993.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF6059.jpg
    DSCF6059.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 4
I have two cats. They are my main focus in life. I love them very much. They are there for me when no one else is.

Latest posts

Back