Gotcha!!(some thing i want to relive a little)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gurp

Reaction score
nothing. backing off from this site from today cuz of lame ass people here.If one cant put out his feelings inside , why the fresia this site is named like that in the first place.People still talk about world war , that doesnot make them old minded /fashioned etc. or class.fresia you.

Bulgaria is like one huge Jersey Shore reality show man.
Joke's on you for dealing with Bulgarian women. Just like joke was on me for dealing with a Brazilian. Many women here are immensely shallow.

Ugh, what am I still doing here.

I had a friend go to Bulgaria to study for school for a few years (free tuition or something like that), and she was constantly complaining how trashy everyone dressed/ acted.

I've got to be honest here- you show no class and I honestly pity anyone who ends up dating/being with you. It's kind of creepy that you hacked her accounts- if things felt wrong you should have just backed away. You further go on to post her name and country of origin- very tactless.

By no means am I defending this girl, her actions (as described by you) weren't cool but the lack of maturity you continue to show (this happened in June 2008- almost 5 years ago!!!!) by going on about it and continuing to drag her name through the mud is appalling. Get over it already!

This wasn't a "....true sad love story....", this is a revelation about two deceptive people who lack things essential to a relationship- trust, honesty, tact, commitment.....

You shouldn't post someone's name on an open forum, no matter what. And shallow people are found everywhere. It has nothing to do with anybody's ethnicity.
I understand that you have been betrayed and it hurts a lot. But please be a "Gentleman"!

Hi guys, just got back from my weekend, what's goin' on??

Oh.. my...

*Sneaks out & shuts door*

Gurp said:
nothing. backing off from this site from today cuz of lame ass people here. If one cant put out his feelings inside, why the fresia this site is named like that in the first place. People still talk about world war, that does not make them old minded /fashioned etc. or class. fresia you.
As frequent forum-trotters who always run into bad experiences with the members of the board, we agree with you. Now, we don't know what exactly happened, but you shouldn't let it get to you.

Latest posts

Back