greetings from nj

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!
Im 21 years old currently living in new jersey. It sucks, everyone here looks cracked out.
anyways, i have a dog, andy, and a cat named pancake. Theyre my only friends, so forgive me if i say something odd, i dont talk to other humans often lol
I like gardening, chocolate, horror movies, hiking/ walking, and fashion. Ive been told i look like i belong in an 80s hair band, so theres that.
Hopefully we have some of the same interests because i am very lonely and want to chat :cool:

Pets named after food are the best people usually. I had a dog named moonpie, he was awesome, he passed away a few years ago. Now ive got six cats and two dogs and i know what you mean about talking to them more than people. Hell sometimes i think my conversations with them are BETTER than with humans lol. Youre okay man, at least youre not talking to trees and rocks and things like me, once you hit that stage its hard to come back.

Welcome to All, hope you enjoy your stay.

@therealcallie i named him pancake because he reminds me of one lol same color and when he was a kitten he would constantly flatten himself out on the floor like cooked pancakes

@shadetree youre too funny! When i was a little kid i used to talk to my hands

Thank you all for saying hi, it means a lot :)

forsakenstoner said:
Hey there everyone!
Im 21 years old currently living in new jersey. It sucks, everyone here looks cracked out.
anyways, i have a dog, andy, and a cat named pancake. Theyre my only friends, so forgive me if i say something odd, i dont talk to other humans often lol
I like gardening, chocolate, horror movies, hiking/ walking, and fashion. Ive been told i look like i belong in an 80s hair band, so theres that.
Hopefully we have some of the same interests because i am very lonely and want to chat :cool:
YAY!! i found someone who likes horror movies..
Oops.. i got a lil excited.. Welcome on board.. I talk to animals and yeah alot to humans too.. wanna talk? am always up.. Have fun and have a great day and say heelo to Andy and Pancake (especially, Pancake) for meh... :) :) :)

forsakenstoner said:
@therealcallie i named him pancake because he reminds me of one lol same color and when he was a kitten he would constantly flatten himself out on the floor like cooked pancakes
Interesting character for a kitty.. say double HI's for me to Pancake..

@ladyforsaken haha hello/thank you! :) i was stuck between forsaken or desolate, but i thought forsaken sounded better. Also, I have a question, theres a little person to the right of everyones username but yours has a little red circle on it. What does that mean?

@nuzzy hey thats awesome, maybe we could talk about some movies, i could pm you? Is that what youre supposed to do? Obvious noob is obvious lol

Hi seeker! I see your name everywhere, well you, ladyforsaken, nuzzy, and shadetree. You guys are like celebrities of ALL ;)

Hi. I am really not sure. But i did just start watching Return of the Living Dead 2 a few minutes ago. :)

forsakenstoner said:
@ladyforsaken haha hello/thank you! :) i was stuck between forsaken or desolate, but i thought forsaken sounded better. Also, I have a question, theres a little person to the right of everyones username but yours has a little red circle on it. What does that mean?

I think you made a good choice, fellow forsakener. :p

Anyway, that red circle thing you see means that the status of that person is on "Away". Some members may go on breaks and some members might still be active on the forum but put it on anyway because they might lead a busy lifestyle so they may not answer PMs promptly, or they just put it up for any other reason they might have really.

I have it up because I might take a bit of time to reply to PMs but I'm still around.

Hope you're doing good and enjoying your time here on the forum. :)

forsakenstoner said:
@nuzzy hey thats awesome, maybe we could talk about some movies, i could pm you? Is that what youre supposed to do? Obvious noob is obvious lol

Hi seeker! I see your name everywhere, well you, ladyforsaken, nuzzy, and shadetree. You guys are like celebrities of ALL ;)

yep we could talk bout movies.. :) LOL... me a celebrity?? Teheeee :D It is just am poking my nose in to places where i might be needed... tryna be helpful :p Tep i would love to PM.. leave me a PM when u feel like it.. :) :D

Greeting Mister Stoner, welcome to this place here. I hope you can find what you're looking for here. We also have dogs and cats in our pet thread, which is this one: http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=1880

Feel free to send me a pm if you need any help on anything, i will do my best to reply right away and provide you with the help you might need.

Latest posts

Back