Greetings my cellah dwellahs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FauxReaL

Reaction score
Bonjour! I found this forum in the midst of a furious web surfing session. Seems like the place for me. I'm 20, male, and live in the Columbus, OH area. I've been obsessed with hip-hop culture since I was a child. I draw (legally on paper, at this period of my life) graffiti, make beats, and rap. I'm really just a hobbyist, and more of a fan... but it is my main passion, and I live and breath it.

:)

I've dealt with addiction and mental disorders since I was 12 years old. I effectively pushed everyone out of my life by age 16, and have only just made 1 new IRL friend since. It was so discouraging to spend nearly 8 years without anyone to hangout with on an even semi-regular basis... My isolation was so severe that I really didn't know anyone outside of my family, not even acquaintances.
:(

I'm so happy that I now have met a new friend online who lives close by, has the same interests, and actually calls/messages me to hang out. It's really uplifting, considering how desperate I was to have affection from someone for so long. So, don't give up you people with no friends at all. There are people out there that you can relate to and actually would want to be around you, you just have to make the effort to find them!

:D

Hip - hop? NEVAH! (Metal fan here) :p
Welcome! Sorry to hear you went through all that Faux. Hope this place works well for you. :)

Thanks yo!

Hip - hop? NEVAH! (Metal fan here)

Ey bruh. I listen to metal 2. No need to limit yourself to one genre, nah mean? Mastodon, Metallica, Bongripper, Acid Bath, Pantera anyone? R.I.P. Dimebag. My oldest cousin was in the band, 12 gauge, that opened up for Damage Plan the night he got shot at the Alrosa. He was on stage and honeysuckle. Crazy. We were huge fans of Pantera because of him. He still drinks a Black Tooth Grin every Dec. whatever. The anniversary of his death was 2 days ago I think.

Latest posts

Back