Greetings to so many others

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marius

Reaction score
It is strange how many times I've thrown the word lonely around in my head throughout today. I too am feeling a want for human contact. This cabin fever is starting to finally eat at me. I am surprised to see so many others feeling the same and it is surely astounding, so many other people here who feel isolated, quarantined, or simply just alone in such a large world. Fixing the problem seems difficult, for i truly do not know where to begin.

Your thoughts, please.

Hey Marius. I see you use the term Cabin Fever...where do you live? Or is it just a general feeling?

Here in Idaho I'm definitely ready for Spring. :)

Cabin Fever is a loose term, forgive me for not being specific. I have been all but isolated in my home for quite an extended period of time. I feel tired but it has been getting increasingly more difficult to be asleep. Don't know why for sure. I feel a sense of fear of others and just an extreme sense of disconnection with other human beings, but with the amount of actual social activities I am involved in (being none) that is to be expected. I'm from Ohio by the way, weather here is quite dynamic to say the least.

Reply appreciated.

Welcome Marius.

Hello hello :D

I hope you find the answer you're looking for.

EveWasFramed said:
Hi Marius and welcome. :) Are you an Anne Rice fan?

Thank you for the greet. I keep getting told to read the books by Anne Rice but am yet to actually do so, surely they must be good.

Marius said:
EveWasFramed said:

Thank you for the greet. I keep getting told to read the books by Anne Rice but am yet to actually do so, surely they must be good.

Well, your name, Marius, is one of her characters of course. I loved Interview With A Vampire. I also liked the Mayfair Witch books, as well as Taltos.

EveWasFramed said:
Marius said:
EveWasFramed said:

Well, your name, Marius, is one of her characters of course. I loved Interview With A Vampire. I also liked the Mayfair Witch books, as well as Taltos.

I was unaware, then again I got the name Marius from a friend who read the vampire Lestat books several years previous, so I suppose that is of high possibility. I will have to look into the series.

Latest posts

Back