Grieving A Lost

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viviana

Reaction score
i lost my cat, her name was Angie and she was 4 months old

everybody told me the cat walk away cause i used to let her wander around in the back yard. but i think my parents might have just given her away...
i am sure. that"s why i so desperately want to move out of this house.
even my sisters think, i don't have enough problems to be depressed and i shall not want, shall not feel sad or anything. i am so mad. the cat was such a good companion to me. but all these people saw, was the negative facts of having a cat in the house. she was hard to potty train, she stink the whole house, she miaul too much and on and on. i can't have anything in this place. and when i get angry i get yelled at by my dad, and he suggest i move out. when i mention that i do want to move out, my mom yell "you VAGABOND" you just want to live on your own so you can do bad things and fall in corruption with your friends. they don't even respect my friends. they don't trust them and they don;t want me to spend nights at their house.
they are so old fashion for me. so relentless to understand the view of this new generation. seriously in this world who is gonna come to my house and ask to marry me. that's all the option they give me to move out, only if i get married.

i miss my cat, but most of all i feel helpless, and fettered in this house of mine, because my family have a weird way to show me their love, so i feel lonely when i am with them, and that encourages me to go live on my own cause it's the same anyway, i will be lonely only i will not be picked on as much for being in that state.

here's a picture of my beloved cat, was sleeping on my lap

Attachments

• 675A0008.JPG
    675A0008.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 675A0009.JPG
    675A0009.JPG
    306.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 675A0014.JPG
    675A0014.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 675A0012.JPG
    675A0012.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 12
sorry to hear about all the nastiness going on in your world viv.

warm thoughts and positive vibes to you :)

that is the sweetest looking cat! looks a lot like one of mine.. **** cute!

have you thought about maybe putting up some notices around the nighbourhood or in the paper, it might help.

Well your parents arent allowing you to have autonomy, which I think you should have at your age. I'm sorry but America is NOT "the old country". Start saving up for an apartment and move out when you get the chance. Then you can buy a cat and love the cat forever :D

I'm sorry about Angie :(

You're a young woman, and whether or not your parents accept that, it's the truth.

I'm sorry for your loss Viviana.

Hmmm, America is often a conglomeration of "old countries". Attempting to move away from the culture, doesn't often alleviate our problems. It's a part of us - how we were raised. Whether we (or others) like it or not.

The solution isn't to try and deny who we are and where we come from, but to instead create a balance between home and "America".

Try to forgive your parents Viviana. I'm sure they never MEANT to hurt you.

ooh viviana I am so sorry

i wish your parents would be more supportive

parents have it rough too,

they deal with worry, depression and stress,

so basically they can really suck

though I'm sure they still love you

funny-pictures-hugs-are-now-available.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's sad to lose a kitten. And that gal was absolutely ADORABLE. I imagine it also makes you sad knowing that they're lying to you about it.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Kitties always brighten by day.

thanks, thank you everyone,
they say they miss her too. i don't know what to believe.i guess i am paranoid.

i am trying to cope. this forum does it for me.

Latest posts

Back