Grr... I hate this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkathylv

Reaction score
I have breakfast with my ex-girlfriend today. we go every wednesday. Because we are friends now. I thought she was leaving me hanging so this morning. I asked her: "Are we every getting back together again?"
She said "No" I laughed it off but deep down it hurt me as there was really no reason for our break up in the first place. I'm trying to move on. =(

I still love her very much. And the thought of someone else in my life is like - meh! I don't think I could love them as much as I love her. =(
So it's making me not want to go out and do things. =(

I feel so depressed and alone tonight. I so hate this feeling. =(

cat_love1.jpg

*hugs*

oh i'm sorry, that must have really hurt,

i wish i could give you some inspriing advice or words or something,

just know that i'm thinking of you, and i hope things get better for you and
maybe some day find an amazing girl that will give you the love you derserve

:)

I understand how you feel. That feeling really sucks ! It feels almost like that person died to you. It's hard to move on, but there are other fish in the sea. I never really cared for anyone else as much as my first love, but I'm still young. And so are you. You just need time to heal. For some, it may take only a few weeks. For others, it takes years. It took me some years till I healed. Just try to relax and enjoy the other things in your life.

Wow. That is quite rough. Especially getting an answer like that and knowing of no real reason for your break up.

If you are going to get through this do not bring up such questions with her. It will get worse for yourself. If I were you I would maybe spend less time with her until you are fully comfortable being her friend. That might not happen for a while though. It would take anyone lots of time to get over the feelings you have with someone that is close to them.

I think I decided not to be her friend, It hurts me too much. And it's making us both unhappy with me continuously asking for a 2nd chance and getting rejected over and over again. =(

Kathy, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this. I know exactly what you're feeling. Sometimes it does help to totally shut the person off and you've taken a right step towards that. Easier said than done, I know.

Latest posts

Back