GRUNDEL70 IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! :D look at post below!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packyourbags

Reaction score
ok - guys, i just got off the phone with our guy, and he sounded GREAT :)

he will be home soon, and all is fine!!!

so - i bet we all will hear form him real soon!!!

(thanks, all of you who cares and posts!!! adore you guys!)

UPDATE:

He was moved from ICU yesterday to a room and if the tests results are good he may be able to come home tomorrow or Wednesday. He says he is feeling good. Right now things are looking good. [end quote]

:D

---------------------------

friends.

please.

pray with me tonight.

if you have been on this forum for a while, you have read a post or two by my friend, Grundel70. http://www.alonelylife.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1874
you have probably seen a glimpse of just how big and loving his heart is.

how close we were to losing it.

David says:
Hi I am Dave
David says:
mother he is in hospital and is fine had heart attack

please.
show him some love tonight.
i know it matters somehow.

it must.

let's pray that god will not let our friend be in pain, that he will pull through this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
{quote}

"Have you ever...

Loved somebody so completely, so fully that your heart just explodes; beats out of your chest at the mere mention of her name?

No matter who we are the sun rises everyday. But with her in the world the sunrise is that much brighter.

Every song I hear has new meaning, as every melodic tone ushers in the vivid thoughts of her beautiful smile.

Every word she shares with me echos thorugh my soul, like a refreshing breeze on a hot summer day. It wraps me in its perfectness; I hold onto the moment hoping it would never end.

When she visits me in my dreams I am surrounded by peace and love that I do not deserve. I cherish each moment of my slumber.

I can't breathe when I am around her, for she has taken my breathe away.

Have you ever loved somebody more than yourself? Have you ever given of yourself so much, so completley, that your own happiness no longer matters?

My heart was made to love her. The beauty that I find within my soul has existed throughout all of known time so it could be given to her. It pours out of my heart freely into the vessell that my love has created for her.

Her happiness is all that matters. What becomes of me no longer has any bearing on the path of my life. The only joy I know is to make her smile. Without her smile, there is nothing.

Even without me in her life...should that be her wish...I would gladly accept knowing that it brings her a measure of joy.

My tears matter no more, my sorrow I accept, and my heartbreak I would gladly bear for her.

She means so much to me. How I wish I could hold her. Look into her eyes and have her tell me those words that I so desperately want to hear. I want to hold her hand. I want to protect her from all the demons that torment her life.

Alas, this is something that I will probably never know. Never the less I am thankful. I never thought I would ever feel this way again. So many failed relationships, marriage, engagemnts, etc... And never. NEVER...in my life has my soul been set alight so brightly as it has by her. My love is complete, and I give it selflessly to her. I may never see it returned to me, but again I am thankful. This love I feel is only meant to be given.

Thank you, my dear, for being who you are, for letting me give this love to you. In whatever path of life you decide to take my love, I hope for nothing more than your happiness. Find it, and when you smile then know that this old man's soul has found its purpose in your joy.

I love you.

{/quote}
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Naleena, Eve. he asked me to let you guys know in case something happens.

(dave. pull through this. please. you have to... )

David,

We haven't talked but packyourbags assures me that you're a wonderful person. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and am sure you'll be reading this in good health soon.

He will be in my thoughts. He is one of the best contributors in the Express Yourself section and I really like reading his posts. A very good man and its sad for him to go through this.

I will be thinking of him and I hope he gets well soon.

Oh Grundel, So sorry to hear that. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Try and take things easy. That's a young age to have that happen. Am only 4 years behind you.

My thoughts are with you,

A shining light.
Wishing you the best Grundel.

David,
All my prayers with you. Rarely can you find someone with such a generous heart... Ours goes out to yours.
Pull through this one. Keep strong. We won't let go...
Please...

Grundel, healing thoughts and prayers winging their way to you. Hoping to see you posting again soon x

I had to register again to post here and I am not going to delete my id again coz I realized none would tell me anything important happening here. I would have missed this if I hadn't been lurking here.

Dave, like I have told u before, you are Stone Cold Steve Austin. Not just by looks, but by mind too, be tough and I know you will be back. From previous posts here, I guess and hope that you are already back. My prayers are with you. Get Well soon. I know you will be back in no time.

**hugs**

Sanal - no, not yet. but soon, hopefully.

(hug)

thank you!

Sanal said:
I had to register again to post here and I am not going to delete my id again coz I realized none would tell me anything important happening here. I would have missed this if I hadn't been lurking here.

Dave, like I have told u before, you are Stone Cold Steve Austin. Not just by looks, but by mind too, be tough and I know you will be back. From previous posts here, I guess and hope that you are already back. My prayers are with you. Get Well soon. I know you will be back in no time.

**hugs**

A favour?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
If you are in touch with him, please tell him, "Sanal said he miss Stone Cold and hopes will be back soon as never better". Just mention Stone Cold and he might remember me though we never talked much but I read his threads and most are really inspiring and some of his threads in "express yourself" section are truly heartbreaking.

Thanks in advance:)

Sanal said:
A favour?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
If you are in touch with him, please tell him, "Sanal said he miss Stone Cold and hopes will be back soon as never better". Just mention Stone Cold and he might remember me though we never talked much but I read his threads and most are really inspiring and some of his threads in "express yourself" section are truly heartbreaking.

Sanal, ofc :)
i am, and i'm sure he will! i will tell him, and i'm sure that he'll see the thread himself in a few days :D

(hug)

packyourbags said:
Sanal said:
A favour?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Sanal, ofc :)
i am, and i'm sure he will! i will tell him, and i'm sure that he'll see the thread himself in a few days :D

(hug)

Thankyou:)

Grundel, hope you're improving quickly and that we will see you back here soon
*hugs*

packyourbags said:
UPDATE:

He was moved from ICU yesterday to a room and if the tests results are good he may be able to come home tomorrow or Wednesday. He says he is feeling good. Right now things are looking good. [end quote]

Good deal :)

Latest posts

Back