Guess I am Too Nice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Just a thought, which in NO WAY excuses poor behavior, but I wonder if maybe the person in question feels that maybe you were "bragging."
NOT that you were - FB really is what a large majority of the population uses these days to keep friends and family up to date, etc.
Perhaps she felt bad - which is on her, not you - but it may provide the answer to her behavior.

This might have been the case. It's true.

ladyforsaken said:
VanillaCreme said:
SophiaGrace said:
You are right. I should keep my head down and do my own thing.

Why keep your head down? Keep it up and continue doing what you're doing. You go to school for you, not for them.

This, Soph. I was thinking the same when I read your post there. You should keep being yourself, keep doing great in your studies and keep being proud of your achievements.. basically, just keep rising above. You deserve to be happy with the outcome of your efforts.

To Vanilla and LF: Thank you, I will continue to offer help to others, and do my own thing.

You deserve to be happy too, LF. :)

Therapon said:
Facebook has something called "Lists".

If you add your family to a list called "Family", then you can choose to make certain posts only show up to family and others of your choosing.

This is a good idea. I hadn't thought of this.

To Everyone: Sorry for not responding more in depth to your posts. I am feeling under the weather right now with a upper respritory infection, and feel sort of listless.

I appreciate everyone's responses, and hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

Latest posts

Back