Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not guilty ... I don't sing ...whistle or hum maybe

Does fear hold you back from trying new things ?

Depends on the 'new thing'.

Have you ever lost a black sock in the wash and tried to pair the orphan up with a realllly dark navy blue, hoping no one would notice?

Never.

Ever put salt into someone's drink thinking it was sugar and then leaving it be hoping that person won't notice?

No, but I have actively switched the sugar with salt so that someone would do it themselves ;)

Have you ever engaged a food server in conversation for the sole purpose of procuring a larger portion?

YES and losing the war XD

have you ever relocated an insect rather than kill it

ladyforsaken said:
No lol. I presume you have? :p

I do it all the time now. In the past I would just grunt and throw small change at them. My social skills (although still potato-like) have come a long way!

---

I have relocated literally hundreds of insects rather than harm them. I'm not sure it's something to feel guilty about though. ;)

Have you ever urinated in the sink because the toilet was engaged?

Of course! I refuse to be bound by etiquette and social convention :)

Have you ever committed a crime for which someone else was held accountable?

Sure thing... I just saw her again recently when she turned up on my doorstep after many years away ;)

Have you ever pretended to be from the opposite sex?

Dear Lord, not guilty. I would never be able to pull that off, anyway, lol.

Ever have a nap that was SO good, you were drooling a bit when you woke?

I've had a lot of those... Guilty!

Have you ever stolen sweets from a child and then convinced them that they actually ate them themselves?

Not that I remember though it may have happened when I was younger. Not really that into sweets in general currently.

Are you guilty about fantasizing about you alternate life as a mythical animal?

Yep, sometimes I laugh aloud and have no idea why I'm laughing, sometimes when I feel nervous/small/vulnerable.

Were you ever guilty of commiting aggravated larceny of a human heart?

Latest posts

Back