Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost a key car down the drain when I was a kid and that was pretty valuable to me at the time.

Have you ever taunted an animal?

Not sure - it sounds like something I could do in case I felt I wasn't "taking the spotlight" from someone else.
So... Likely to be guilty? XD

Have you ever forgot about some celebration day (your birthday, christmas etc)?

Not guilty - though I haven't been in too many.

Have you ever in any sport done an own goal (I blame google translate if it's the wrong term :p )

Guilty. I'd warn people against doing it too often because eventually people start rushing you to hospital appointments!

Have you ever posted a repeat question because you thought no one would notice anyway?

Not Guilty. I wouldn't deliberately dare to try and risk being caught out....my need for social approval is too high.

Did you ever deliberately vandalize something fine, just because you could never have it for your own?

Nah. I vandalised plenty of things when I was a teenager, but more due to apathy than jealousy.

Have you ever left a restaurant without paying?

not guilty

Have you ever accidentally hit someone with your (open) umbrella?

I don't use umbrellas, because I HATE being poked in the eyes by other people who use them!

Have you ever accused someone of something only to find out later that you were wrong?

Most likely guilty, noone is perfect.

Have you ever stumbled over your own feet?

Eh, guilty. I had to try, all my astronomy books told me "You'll go blind if you do it!" I didn't go blind, however.

Did you think the world would end in 2012, or whatever year that was so extra hyped?

Not guilty. End of the world crap ranks up there with the Illuminati, the N.W.O, the power of pyramids and the Loch Ness monster to me. It's all crap made to waste people's time from criticizing their governements and the huge waste they do with everyone's money, usually for their own gains.

Have you ever answered the door naked?

Not guilty. Though once I hid in a bathroom, if it counts XD Partner had to bring me clothes, lol.

Have you ever tried to overcome a (rather deep) fear you have?

All the time - the alternative is to be a slave to emotion for eternity.

Have you ever let someone else take the blame for something you did?

Latest posts

Back