Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha  Guilty.  But one must be careful what foliage they chose.

dQWFfEc.gif

Have you ever defended someone to others, only to find out they were lying?

Guilty. Often.
More people to smack though. Win/win ;-)

Ever smacked someone who was lying? ;-)

Nah...Not Guilty. Never a hitter. But a good verbal take down can be rewarding.

Have you ever been reprimanded for speaking your mind to your employer?

Pathfinder said:
Nah...Not Guilty.  Never a hitter.   But a good verbal take down can be rewarding.

Have you ever been reprimanded for speaking your mind to your employer?

Ha was thinking about reply to this one because I've always avoided fights ..never hit anyone

Yea complained once when I was younger about New manager making big waves..he made my life a misery...but resulted in self employment so all good...I think.

Have you ever if your a drinker given up drink for nine months?

Guilty - when I became a Mom I didn't have any alcohol of any kind for many years.

Have you ever made something for dinner....and then grazed on it so much that you didn't bother with dinner?

Not guilty...I graze on the leftovers if the kids don't fancy my meals

Have you ever made enough food for two days in a row to save money?

Guilty - Every Sunday I make two meals for the week ahead. And I often freeze half of a large amount of something for a quick dinner.

Have you ever had a spontaneous nap in a hammock?

Not guilty, I would love that!

Ever gone upto someone to say Hi thinking it was someone you knew and it was a stranger?

Guilty. I've actually slapped some poor girl's butt thinking it was my girlfriend from behind...and spent 5 minutes straight profusely apologising and looking akward and dumb while she laughed uncomfortably lol. Never doing that again.

Ever had to give directions while totally not remembering street names?

Not sure

But did send some tourists the totally wrong way when they were after Buck Palace..still feel guilty years later

Have you ever driven off with a wallet,snooker cue,tool etc on your roof and find it still there on arrival  :p?

Nope. We have driven off with a cake that fell off the roof, so that on the street there was a perfectly printed "Happy Birthday, J." lol

Ever throw stink bombs in the girls or boys bathrooms?

Not guilty.

Have you ever tried eating something deep fried, that really shouldn't be deep fried?

Kind of guilty. Dressed up as a half dead guy zombie with an arm missing for Halloween.
Worked. Even on some adults lol. The chainsaw kind of helped.

Ever wanted something you just can't have?

Yes. Every day.

Have you ever let the answering machine pick up to avoid contact....even if it is someone you like/don't mind?

As a general rule, I never do, but sometimes I just don't feel like picking up the phone. So guilty.

Have you ever not answered the door?

Guilty, but only if I know who it is. Propane Guy doesn't need to see me in fuzzy pajamas....but neighbour or someone in trouble - I would open it.

Have you ever had a "favourite" pillow?

Absolutely guilty. Have a favorite throw blanket, too.

Do you know all the lyrics to a song you really hate?

Guilty, that is why I hate it. I listen to the radio a lot, so if it is played a lot it sticks inside my head.

Do you ever have what should be for supper for breakfast?

Latest posts

Back