Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty. All the time. Its crazy because birds in a cage drives me nuts...I just want to scream but outside in the trees I quite enjoy listening to them.

Have you ever wanted to snatch a phone out of someone's hand who is on speakerphone in public?

Guilty.Something like that, yes. It amazes me that people and even families who go out for walks in our beautiful parks or just sitting on the bench and they all have their heads in their own cell phone. I don't understand. Not watching all the wildlife or noticing the beauty around them or each other. smh.

Have you ever picked up a snake?

Guilty and I was a little afraid but then as a prank someone put a pet boa on me while I was asleep on their couch and now when I see them in my yard every spring I freak the fresia out.

Do you organize your refrigerator and your pantry to be like in a supermarket so you know by a glance when you are running low or out of something?

Not Guilty. It's reasonably clean, but I don't think it would win any awards for being immaculately clean.

Do you ever not wear underwear?

Guilty. I honestly hate panties and bras. Unfortunately, a bra is necessary once the skin starts losing its elasticity. Panties are only required with certain pants.

Do you turn the shower on before you get in?

Absolutely. Supposedly the shower head is full of bacteria that need to wash away, but I just learned that recently. But I have always done it and adjust the temperature before I'd ever get in.

Do you always put the bathroom stool lid down before you flush?

Not guilty. I never close the lid but I'm constantly having to put the seat down because my son won't pee sitting down like I've suggested. My toilet is partitioned off from everything so I just wipe the walls with Clorox wipes when I clean the toilet.

Do you wipe the inside of your microwave immediately after using it?

Unfortunately guilty, I have clawed myself in my sleep to the point that I draw blood.

Do you obsess over miniscule details?

Normally I make eye contact, nod, and then pause. If they ignore me then I look away. If they nod back I give them a little smirk. If they smile then I smile back. I'm a mirror of other people.

Do you let others in front of you?

Not guilty unless in a car there is a long line of traffic. In stores, for check out, never. Getting out of there is my main goal.

Over indulging in something then vowing to never do it again.

Not guilty. I’m going to watch Season 6 of Archer until I get sleepy

Do you like watching true crime stuff?

Latest posts

Back