Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty an unmade bed is messy looking I don't do well with messy

Dust the bottom of your feet off before you put on socks?

No. But he did:
iu

Eaten alligator / crocodile meat?

Not guilty. But in the photo albums, I do have a picture of myself holding an alligator, too, but it was a baby and I didn't do it of my own free will. I was sort of intimidated into doing it. They did have the mouth tape shut though. The alligator is. Not mine.

Have you ever eaten snake?

Oh no! I don't think I could eat horse or kangaroo because all I would be able to do is picture the animal. My meat consumption is actually quite low and it might just stop one of these days. I lived a whole year without it at one point so obviously I don't need it to survive.

Not guilty. I'm not even going to use the excuse of age or a less than perfect spine because I really was never too athletic. Always walked and did exercises though.

Did you play hopscotch when you were little?

Not guilty. It was a country School so I got a ride to school, but generally had to walk home. Dirt roads and gravel worlds weren't too easy to ride a bicycle on. It was a remote area.

Do you wish you were back in school and Young again?

Guilty, every time I exercise I'm not liking it

Have you ever dinged someone's car while out shopping, with a shopping cart or your car door, saw actual damage and left, hoping that you'd not be spotted? No note just GTF outta there?

Latest posts

Back