Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty

Have you ever made a lie up, so someone won't come round to your place, just so you don't have to tidy up.

I used to do it to my niece all the time. I used to wind her up endlessly; pretending to eat her food, hiding her stuff everywhere, tickling her endlessly. Now she's 14 and spends the majority of the time stealing my food, 'borrowing' my money, jumping out from corners screaming at me, calling me names and generally being a pain... Karma's a *****. :D

Ever spent an entire day without getting out of bed?

Guilty...before kids lol!

Have you ever not washed or dressed, or brushed your teeth all day, other than when you have been ill.

Guilty, sorry everyone, except for the people who really needed a cry, then your welcome.

Have you ever vandalized someones property because you were mad at them?

I don't think so. Ultimately, you're only cheating yourself.

Have you ever been friendly to someone only to slate them the second they've left?

Not guilty

Have you ever made the mistake of giving someone a second chance

Guilty, when I was a child, rough play

Have you ever caused a fight

Guilty, but its usually because of my inability to just keep my mouth shut.

Have you ever stolen something that you wanted, but couldn't afford?

No? I think. Not really sure though, those sleepwalking nights can get pretty crazy.

Here's a good one, let's see if someone knows it. Have you even gone out with a girl, and laying there after sex, you decided to let some wind out, and realized too late, it wasn't only wind?

No. Never. Not even on my own. But I'm getting older so....

If you're a girl, have you ever had sex with a guy and he's just lay there and shat himself afterwards? (See the question above mine....it's not my mind :)

Not guilty. Though I know people who do it...

Have you ever lied to someone about your life (job, house, family setting etc)?

Latest posts

Back