Habit: After I've failed the 3-minute test, I no longer talk to that woman again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Shells, although I suspect Socrates accepting points of view contrary to his own is unlikely.

Steel said:
I suspect Socrates accepting points of view contrary to his own is unlikely.

You know if this is true then why does xsocrates even bother to make threads? Is he just standing on a soapbox telling us all to be racists and believe as he does? That sounds arrogant.

mmmm...I stopped trying to figure out people..beats me why people think, say and do the things they do.
I lived with people all my life and I get into deep or intimate conversations with people. Even to this
day I still remain truely amaze at why people do the things that they do...

Hell sometimes I'm also truely amaze at some of the honeysuckle that crosses my mind.lol
If you all can see exactly what gose on in my head...you probably wanna lock me up and throw away the keys...
Not that some of you don't feel like doing that now.hahahaaa

What the fresia is the 3 mins test bullshit??? It's some bullshit people made up ain't it?
oh ****...it's by fucken knowelgeable people. Lets print the honeysuckle in gold.

See this is just the tip of the ice burge..i relatively think everything is bullshit :p

Lonesome Crow said:
What the fresia is the 3 mins test bullshit??? It's some bullshit people made up ain't it?

Oh even he can't get it straight. Half the time when he posts about it, it's the 3-second rule/test.

Whatever, all of his hateful little posts have the same set of themes:
  • women are bitches who don't give him the time of day because he's not the juiced-up muscle-head that we all apparently get moist for, brain-dead bitches that we are;
  • insert some gratuitously racist/homophobic comment here;
  • he asks what is wrong with his personality - even though he shoots down nearly every piece of constructive advice anyone has to say.

SophiaGrace said:
You know if this is true then why does xsocrates even bother to make threads? Is he just standing on a soapbox telling us all to be racists and believe as he does? That sounds arrogant.

I feel it's more of an emotional crutch that he's unwilling to lose.

Most of his threads cast him as someone adrift at sea, at the mercy of currents beyond his control. Such thoughts can be comforting, because they remove any sense of personal responsibilty. However, they also completely stifle any chance for personal development, the very thing that could actually change his life around.

Now, the bigotry is slightly different. I am yet to meet a bigot who didn't attempt to justify their irrational hatred. As it is something rooted in ignorance and fear, any challenging of these beliefs will usually be met defensively. After all, who wants to accept, even to themselves, that they are either ill-informed or scared?

The most annoying part of SocratesX for me is that he continually takes his own thoughts of the world and himself and just arbitrarily assumes that the entire world at large thinks the same as he. Sure, I can understand if a guy is negative about himself....but there is NO NEED/REASON to automatically paint everyone else as a carbon-copy robot who follows the same line of thinking as he.

Surely even a negative-minded, pessimistic person can understand that there is a viable world beyond his own personal perception? Alarming.

EveWasFramed said:
EDIT: And somehow, I don't think that was "lust" that errupted from your...

LOL It's a romance novel...but a classy one. I only delicately skirt the scene with flowery words. It's up to you to imagine the rest and fill in the blanks. :p

Badjedidude said:
The most annoying part of SocratesX for me is that he continually takes his own thoughts of the world and himself and just arbitrarily assumes that the entire world at large thinks the same as he. Sure, I can understand if a guy is negative about himself....but there is NO NEED/REASON to automatically paint everyone else as a carbon-copy robot who follows the same line of thinking as he.

That's the reason that sweeping generalizations get me so pissed. They assume a single valid viewpoint.

ZOMG!

Steel said:
I agree with Shells, although I suspect Socrates accepting points of view contrary to his own is unlikely.

lol, I agree.

Which is why I'm not gonna huff and puff over posts like these anymore. Why bother? Not worth my time nor energy. :cool:

When i read this at first i thought the 3 minute test referred to if you dont pass the 3 minute mark in sex!

but seriously, 3 minutes to win a girl? then girls would only be with the cocky dicks who know all the one-liners and chat up lines.

Sometimes it is better to become friends first, maybe even for years before, not intending to turn things into a relationship but letting it happen naturally, you should try just being friends with alot of girls and maybe you will understand the way they work abit more!

Serously...though.
Sometimes I feel or think the world is conspiring against me or out to fresia up my life.
It's all CTF's fault :p
Her name just randomly came up..fresia it, I have to blame somebody.hahahaa

I've never in my life, ever, heard of the 3 minute test. Ever. When I first started talking to my ex, we were actually debating something. Which took more than 3 minutes. So that 3 minute test thing it out the window. It was later on that he won me over.

Lonesome Crow said:
Serously...though.
Sometimes I feel or think the world is conspiring against me or out to fresia up my life.
It's all CTF's fault :p
Her name just randomly came up..fresia it, I have to blame somebody.hahahaa

Hey now!

:club:

:p

VanillaCreme said:
I've never in my life, ever, heard of the 3 minute test. Ever. When I first started talking to my ex, we were actually debating something. Which took more than 3 minutes. So that 3 minute test thing it out the window. It was later on that he won me over.

I even google searched it. Nothing. I suspect he made it up.

Steel said:
VanillaCreme said:

It's actually the 3 second rule, and you can find it on Pick Up Artist sites.

It's still total bullshit.

cheaptrickfan said:
Steel said:
VanillaCreme said:

It's actually the 3 second rule, and you can find it on Pick Up Artist sites.

It's still total bullshit.

Either way, it still doesn't make sense. People grow on you, and you grow on people. I'm close to people I never thought I would be close to.

Absolutely. I enjoy digging through the layers as I get to know someone, whether it's a new friend of a potential boyfriend. The whole PUA ethos is shallow and assumes that everyone else is as shallow as these supposed Casanovas.

Again, total bullshit.

Socrates, I don't know where the fresia you read that fact, that's a bullshit self limiting belief. In my experience, women want a dude who's fun, confident and dominant. If you can give her that in your encounter, you will win her over completely. The three minute thing though? Um. I've said the most dumb ******* honeysuckle, If you're basing it off of three minutes, EARLY in the night at a bar I said something ridiculous to some girl coming off like a total creep bag. Haha. I knew the vibe with her was dead. I didn't give a fresia and went back in later, and said some honeysuckle that made her laugh, brought her to the patio, and then I kissed her and got her number. SO I assume I must have done SOMETHING attractive right? That means your three minute rule is bullshit. Women will forget that honeysuckle if you can step up to the plate again and give her something that's sexy (which for the most part, is confidence).

Just to add, I just saw someone say, "It's the three second rule." No it's not. The three second rule is a rule that says that ONCE you see a woman you like, you have three seconds to get off your ass (or if you're already standing, start moving) to go and approach her. This three minute rule is some other bullshit.

Badjedidude said:
I ever so gently moan aloud, a whisper of breath escaping my reddened lips as I close my eyes tightly against the waves of pleasure rippling through my body. My back arches, jerking furiously as a torrent of painful, blessedly warm lust erupts from my...

Wow, that's graphic. You asked for it, nerdy. ;) Was that slightly more romantic?

How the hell did I miss that?

Latest posts

Back