Had a great first date but now im confused

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterLonely said:
DarkSelene said:
Kamya's question resonates

The fact is a single parent wasn't always a single parent, they got that time where they were free of burden and responsibility, where they had someone that was their number one and they were someones number one. People in different places in their lives don't match, it's like this for religion, socializing, politics and placing children in that list is nothing unfair or selfish in any way.

That's a good point. People want and have different things at different points of their lives. I pretty much have always been on that "take care of my household" track in my life since my high school years. But even now, I see people who are around my age that want to party hearty, and that's never been my scene. Having kids for me wouldn't have been me growing up, but simply an addition to the attitude I already have with life. I'm more likely to get along with someone who would rather stay home with their kids than with someone who wants to go bar hopping.

Latest posts

Back