Haii

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sowie

Reaction score
Hello there,

I kind of found this forum while I was feeling really really lonely. Looked around a little and you people seem pretty nice so I thought I'd give this a try.

So... to introducing myself! YAY. I honestly suck at this, though.
I'm 17. I like watching tv-series. I like to read. I study science. I like science. I like internet friends. I like to get to know people online. I'm very negative. A bit self-concious sometimes. Very lonely sometimes, even though I shouldn't feel that way and I should be grateful for what I have because many people have it a lot worse but sometimes I can't really help feeling extremely lonely. Should be okay, right?
I try to think more positively! I like nice people. I'm a weird person. I'm a person who doesn't fit in >anywhere< at all.
Hm.
I live in Sweden.
I feel like writing about my entire life and everything i've been through here but that's too much for an introduction and I doubt anyone would be bothered to read it ahaha. I'll stop right here. Hi.

Welcome to the site. :)

I'm sure you will fit in here, plenty of nice people.

Hi and welcome!

There are a lot of really great people here (I'm still new, and been very impressed with the site). I think they will help you fit in.

Sowie said:
Hello there,

I kind of found this forum while I was feeling really really lonely. Looked around a little and you people seem pretty nice so I thought I'd give this a try.

I'm 17. I like watching tv-series. I like to read. I study science. I like science. I like internet friends. I like to get to know people online. I'm very negative. A bit self-concious sometimes. Very lonely sometimes, even though I shouldn't feel that way and I should be grateful for what I have because many people have it a lot worse but sometimes I can't really help feeling extremely lonely. Should be okay, right?
I try to think more positively! I like nice people. I'm a weird person. I'm a person who doesn't fit in >anywhere< at all.
Hm.
I live in Sweden.
I feel like writing about my entire life and everything i've been through here but that's too much for an introduction and I doubt anyone would be bothered to read it ahaha. I'll stop right here. Hi.

Welcome.

When it comes to a lack of social interaction, I find that trying to focus on the other things that you do have is pointless. Yes, there are people who have it a lot worse, but if your lonely, you have a need that is not being satisfied. You can't really ignore it.

Hi there, Sowie. Nice to meet you. :)

What kind of science do you like? It's a subject I find fascinating also.

Glad you found the board! :)

Crux said:
Sowie said:
Hello there,

Hm.
I live in Sweden.

Welcome.

When it comes to a lack of social interaction, I find that trying to focus on the other things that you do have is pointless. Yes, there are people who have it a lot worse, but if your lonely, you have a need that is not being satisfied. You can't really ignore it.

Thank you!

I understand what you mean. I do think like that often as well but sometimes I just feel guilty feeling the way I feel when many have it worse. Sometimes I think I shouldn't feel guilty because I can't help feeling the way I do and sometimes I think I deserve feeling this guilt. Especially when people are unhappy and want/need something I already have and if they had that, they believe they wouldn't feel lonely - but I do.

Zeta Grey said:
Hi there, Sowie. Nice to meet you. :)

What kind of science do you like? It's a subject I find fascinating also.

Glad you found the board! :)

Hello, Zeta Grey. Nice to meet you too! :D

What kind of science as in chemistry, physics and stuff? Well, I like chemistry a lot. It's very fascinating. I'm also going to study a biology course after this summer which I look forward to. I find physics very difficult but I believe I'll find it just as interesting as soon as I understannndd the things I need to understand. The courses so far haven't been amazing really but the subject overall is fascinating. I love math. I like psychology as well ahaha. Well, a lot. How about you?

Hello and Welcome to the Forum! =)
Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Latest posts

Back