Happy St. Patrick's Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter

Reaction score
I wish you all (and especially those of you who are called Patrick) a happy St. Patrick's Day!

happy-st-patricks-day-banner-500x255.jpg

I have some Irish blood in me, so thank-you for the reminder! A happy St Patrick's day to you too, and what is everyone going to dye green for the event? (Don't ask - and I won't tell)..:p:p

jaguarundi said:
I have some Irish blood in me, so thank-you for the reminder! A happy St Patrick's day to you too, and what is everyone going to dye green for the event? (Don't ask - and I won't tell)..:p:p

In some places they serve green dyed beer :D

green-beer.jpg

Heh heh...I sure haven't been feeding my 5-year old cabbage and corned beef, but my goodness the wind at his back could clear out entire cities. Whew! *plugs nose and runs outside for fresh air* ;)

Anyway, Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone! Cheers! Green cupcakes for dessert here...

1443fxx.jpg

jaguarundi said:

Dye green? Never heard of doing that for St Patrick's Day. I'm wearing my Green Lantern hoodie if that counts.

Sci-Fi said:
jaguarundi said:

Dye green? Never heard of doing that for St Patrick's Day. I'm wearing my Green Lantern hoodie if that counts.

Probably... if you pin a shamrock on it... As for dying stuff green, aside from beer I believe that in Chicago they dye the river..

[youtube]5cMRsLS39AY[/youtube]

Ah yes, I kinda got the hint it was St. Patrick's Day when I saw crazy guys dressed in green weather huge hats, drunk.

Latest posts

Back