Happy Valentines Day, 2019!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just another day for me.

The walrus/sea lion/seal videos were cool, though.  The seal especially looks like he's playing like a dog.  It's cute  :)

Sure enough, according to Quora:

"It is estimated that around 40 million years ago, the Carnivora split into two main branches: dog-like Carnivorans and cat-like Carnivorans (though this happened long before true dogs or cats existed). Seals and sea lions (pinnipeds) are dog-like Carnviorans (Caniformia), more closely related to bears actually than to dogs, but still closer to dogs than to any in the cat-like group (Feliformia)."

Joturbo said:
Oh and a £3 card Jesus nearly broke the bank ..

I like to imagine that these are two separate thoughts, like you were standing in line at the bank about to say something about a 3 pound card, but then, just ahead of you in the line, you witnessed Jesus withdraw so much money, that the bank immediately went under.  Or you saw Jesus drive a bulldozer through the wall and rob the place.

TheSkaFish said:
Just another day for me.

The walrus/sea lion/seal videos were cool, though.  The seal especially looks like he's playing like a dog.  It's cute  :)

Sure enough, according to Quora:

"It is estimated that around 40 million years ago, the Carnivora split into two main branches: dog-like Carnivorans and cat-like Carnivorans (though this happened long before true dogs or cats existed). Seals and sea lions (pinnipeds) are dog-like Carnviorans (Caniformia), more closely related to bears actually than to dogs, but still closer to dogs than to any in the cat-like group (Feliformia)."

Joturbo said:
Oh and a £3 card Jesus nearly broke the bank ..

I like to imagine that these are two separate thoughts, like you were standing in line at the bank about to say something about a 3 pound card, but then, just ahead of you in the line, you witnessed Jesus withdraw so much money, that the bank immediately went under.  Or you saw Jesus drive a bulldozer through the wall and rob the place.

Just woke up and saw this. Made me laugh. 😁
And the seal and sea lion thingy? That’s really interesting. ❤️
Kind of gory but when I think of seals, two things come to mind.
A Norwegian politician that used to wear a sealskin vest and seals getting clubbed to death with a spiked board.
Can never unsee that stuff. 😬

Latest posts

Back