Hard times in my life... just got a dui

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matrixv

Reaction score
I feel so helpless and depressed right now :(

So my younger 20 year old brother passed away a few months ago heart disorder.

And last night I got a Dui because I was riding with my cousin who is in a wheel chair we both had been drinking a good amount but he was so trashed and hit a curb that I told him to pull over so I could drive.. he has hand controllers on his car. But few blocks later I got pulled over for DUI got arrested.

I know I deserve the dui because I was intoxicated.. I am just so mad at myself because I was the first time in about 3 months that I had a drink of alcohol.

I feel like my world is crumbling down I miss my brother..

Anyways just wanted to vent I usually don't like bringing up my problems to others but lately I dont know what to do with myself.

You're going to have to take it one day at a time. I've lost track of the times that I wished for an easy solution for the honeysuckle that happens or the pain from situations that come up. Hope you can find something or someone in here to inspire you.

Taking ownership of what you've brought on yourself is admirable, I respect that.

Don't beat yourself down too long, it's way to easy to stay there.

Latest posts

Back