has anyone else ever wondered...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I just want to point out that no one on this forum is "messed up" or "spoiled goods" or whatever negative label you give yourself. It's all in your head. Look into positive psychology if your into the sciences. Stop believing in depression and anxiety and phobias, they're just temporary side effects of living. If you had great social skills and were the life of the party would you label yourself with "social-happiness?" Probably not. Giving your inborn emotions a label, like "I have social-anxiety," only categorizes that feeling and allows you to identify with it. Don't do that. Just be you. You are where your interest lie.

"The only education is self-education" - Some guy said that, I don't know who. Basically, you'll only learn when you're ready to.

Anyway, I believe you all will come out of this funk you're in. Hell, YOLO, bitches!! Carpe Diem!!

All the time. But it's something that people don't just easily come out and say that they are lonely or wanting a friend. I have looked at meetup and there's nothing at all or barely any groups in my city or nearby.

Latest posts

Back