Have you always been alone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ppl talk about you behind your back I just think that makes you an interesting enough person to be talked about. I mean if am the most interesting thing someone could think of to talk about then I most be a very interesting person or the ppl doing the talking most be very dull ppl lol

Plus if there talking about you/me then there leaving some other poor bugger alone.

Oh and the old friend of mine. well I always think ppl like that come unstuck eventually. Sometimes it takes years but they always do end up on there ass. So I don't worry about it. just the way he and some ppl are I Guss.

I was at my most lonely during Freshman year of high school, everyone I had known had abandoned me, I had noone to turn to, and I was angry becuase of it. I guess that anger turned some potential friends away but the experience has left me better in the long run I guess. I am quite alone nowadays (besides the occassional friend who wants to hang out) and I dont really feel any sadness like I might of years ago, I take everything in stride, as bad as it may be, and deal with it when I feel like it. I dont like being alone, and I would rather be surrounded by friends, but I can survive alone and I most likely will be alone in the end, but then again, I guess that is for the greater good. There wont be anyone to cry over me and for that I am glad. I might have a tyranical megalomaniac gene in me but I dont have any desire to be mourned. Praised? maybe. Revered? Getting closer. Respected? There we go.

but ya, I have been alone and I will stay that way for as long as....well for as long as I do, lol.

Latest posts

Back