Have you cheated?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes or no?

• Yes...male

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No...male

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Yes...female

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No...female

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
No. I consider anything against the agreements of a relationship to be cheating, so if a relationship is open then none of that is cheating.

Trying to say it's only online, or you were only making out with them and not having sex with them, is just a way to toe the line as much as possible. It's still incredibly disrespectful to try to sneak in whatever you can and use semantics to get out of trouble.

"Other" - never even been in a relationship, and I'm pretty sure that, at age 35, if I were suddenly and miraculously to enter a relationship, it would be impossible for me to cheat even if I wanted to. You can't cheat if there's nobody to cheat with, after all.

Loneliest at Night said:
"Other" - never even been in a relationship, and I'm pretty sure that, at age 35, if I were suddenly and miraculously to enter a relationship, it would be impossible for me to cheat even if I wanted to. You can't cheat if there's nobody to cheat with, after all.

Just wait until you start cheating on yourself. That starts happening in your 40's.

Never cheated. Never will. If someone is not getting what they want out of it then a conversation needs to take place. Which is what I will do if I ever find myself in that situation.

No I've never cheated. I have been cheated on by two girls I dated. Its a horrible feeling.

I think its a cowardly thing to do. If you so unhappy then just leave, Spare both your feelings.

Have been cheated on (first woman I was with) and have never cheated on anyone

Neither gender, and have not cheated, but been accused of it. Once had a new guildie send me a wink smiley, that's everything.

Never cheated, never will. Honour, trust and respect is too important to me.

No, I would end the relationship first (and have a couple of times after exhausting every way possible to make the relationship work).

I have been cheated on in every in relationship except for one and we ended our relationship over religious reasons.

Bones 2.0 said:
I have been cheated on in every in relationship except for one and we ended our relationship over religious reasons.

That's rough.

Latest posts

Back