Have You Ever Been Hit On By A Member Of The Same Sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Among the Sleep said:
SophiaGrace said:
Broken_Doll said:
Only a few times, apparently I don't look or come across as being sexually interested in other women (I am bisexual, very feminine in my outward presentation, I prefer men - I guess going by stereotypes nobody would look at me and guess) so I've not had many instances of members of the same sex coming onto me (I mean, without me being the first to make a move), but I do flirt with women.

More ladies flirting with me and hitting on me would be awesome, IMHO. =D

Cut your hair short and wear more androgynous clothes. It's a social signal.

Or just wear a t-shirt that says "I love women and their vaginas!" every day. Friendly advice :)

Good advice, no-nonsense, straight to the point, :p

Last year a guy liked me. He even tried to kiss me at a school party and even told some people we kissed. I was very angry obviously so I told him to fresia off and never looked him in the eyes or spoke to him again.

perfanoff said:
Among the Sleep said:
SophiaGrace said:
Broken_Doll said:
Only a few times, apparently I don't look or come across as being sexually interested in other women (I am bisexual, very feminine in my outward presentation, I prefer men - I guess going by stereotypes nobody would look at me and guess) so I've not had many instances of members of the same sex coming onto me (I mean, without me being the first to make a move), but I do flirt with women.

Or just wear a t-shirt that says "I love women and their vaginas!" every day. Friendly advice :)

LOL!!!

aspalas said:
Last year a guy liked me. He even tried to kiss me at a school party and even told some people we kissed. I was very angry obviously so I told him to fresia off and never looked him in the eyes or spoke to him again.

Wow. That was sort of out of proportion to what happened...

Sorry he made you feel so uncomfortable that you felt you needed to tell him to fresia off and never speak to him again.

SophiaGrace said:

Sorry he made you feel so uncomfortable that you felt you needed to tell him to fresia off and never speak to him again.

aspalas likes Placebo, he can't be a homophobe!

Actually of course he can. I also like Placebo but I am not the stereotypical bisexual makeup-wearer. Though I'm not a homophobe either!

Perhaps he was so annoyed that the dude said they kissed, when they didn't. It's understandable to not want people thinking you're gay when you're not, especially in a place as intolerant as high school.

perfanoff said:
Among the Sleep said:
SophiaGrace said:
Broken_Doll said:

I like this advice a lot! :)

painter said:
SophiaGrace said:

Actually of course he can. I also like Placebo but I am not the stereotypical bisexual makeup-wearer. Though I'm not a homophobe either!

Perhaps he was so annoyed that the dude said they kissed, when they didn't. It's understandable to not want people thinking you're gay when you're not, especially in a place as intolerant as high school.

Should have tried talking to him first and being assertive, telling him he didn't like him, but not in a mean way.

Obviously the guy had a crush on him (translation: positive feelings). No need to react to positive feelings with such hatred.

It's a pity that being gay is considered such a negative thing that you want no word of being kissed by a guy to go around school. No one should even care.

In a perfect world, yes, no one would care. But that kind of thing can really damage a person we all know how cruel kids can be, hence so many gay people in the closet.

I must admit the reaction was quite brash and I wasn't keen on the tone of the post but I can understand it. Being lied to/about (negative feelings) is bad enough as it is without the possibility of mass bullying because of it.

SophiaGrace said:
painter said:
SophiaGrace said:

Should have tried talking to him first and being assertive, telling him he didn't like him, but not in a mean way.

Obviously the guy had a crush on him (translation: positive feelings). No need to react to positive feelings with such hatred.

It's a pity that being gay is considered such a negative thing that you want no word of being kissed by a guy to go around school. No one should even care.

I don't care if people are gay, I have some gay friends and family members and I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't mind seeing guys kiss or whatever, I'm a very open minded person, I even go to clubs labled as "gay" every once in a while. But this guy crossed the line.

When he tried to kiss me I just said I wasn't gay and I didn't like him (and he should have know this either way), no hard feelings. I didn't care, but a couple of days later a friend of mine said: " *name of this guy* told me what happened last friday, I really didn't expect that". I asked him what exactly this guy told her, and then she told me that he told her we kissed. Of course I was angry! I wasn't just angry because people apparently thought I was gay now, I was also angry because it's really disturbed to make something like this up. If a girl (I'm not attracted to) had done this I would probably react exactly the same way.

I don't know. I've been hit on by a retardedly large amount of people online, if that counts. And of course, with the internet, you can never fully tell if it's a guy or a girl you are speaking to.

My friend regularly hits on me as a joke, I guess. This includes fake orgasming down the mic. I think he thinks its clever.

Other than that, when I was younger, I went swimming with a female friend and got changed with her brother, who was like two years younger than me. I was like nine at the time, anyway. He kept staring at my luggage...perhaps you can consider this mentally hitting on me, or something. He did it with his eyes and I still feel violated! Save me, Jesus! It's only human to commit a sin, right? :(

I've been hit on by boys far more then girls. Where I come from, it's not common for girls to do the hitting, even if they fancy the pants of you. At the same time, gay guys will hit on straight men for the fun of it sometimes.

I have once... I think. I was in Chile and there happened to be a Gay Pride Parade/Rally/Gathering going on. I grabbed my camera and went to it. A random guy there wanted me to take a picture of him and his friends, which I did. After that, he whispered something in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I don't know what he said - it was too loud to hear anything and I don't speak spanish. I assume it was something flirty since it was followed by a kiss.

It was a decent ego boost.

Yes, a couple of times. I really liked one of the women as well, but unfortunately I am on the hetero end of the scale. Wish she had been a bloke, or I was nearer the happy-to-swing-both-ways end of the scale.

Oh well, you cannot fancy what you cannot fancy. Bit like being gay, I suppose...

20 years ago while I was working in this shop, this woman excitedly told me that somebody had a 'thing' for me.
I asked who it was and it turned out to be a bloke. Of course they all found it so funny !
I didn't.

For some reason, I´m a bit of a magnet for these things. Just a bit... But still.

Once at a bar, a guy sitting near me. Looked at me, scanned me with his eyes, and asked "I dont suppose you are into boys?". "Sorry, but no, I´m not" I said, and he just looking in front of him, and nodded as if he said "hmmm, okay".
I was not that complimented really, as I was rather sad for him, as it seems he has encountered this many times. As anyone he likes is straight. Must be tough I guess.

In high school, I was told a gay in other class has a crush on me. He liked the serious, non-talkative type I was told.

And once, thee was this friend of my friends, who was touching me every moment he could. I was a bit drunk and told him not to touch me like that again (I want that mean or anything, but I did not ask nicely).

But I have been asked seriously if I´m gay quite a few times.

VeganAtheist said:
I have once... I think. I was in Chile and there happened to be a Gay Pride Parade/Rally/Gathering going on. I grabbed my camera and went to it. A random guy there wanted me to take a picture of him and his friends, which I did. After that, he whispered something in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I don't know what he said - it was too loud to hear anything and I don't speak spanish. I assume it was something flirty since it was followed by a kiss.

It was a decent ego boost.

If you ever go back, I will be happy to come and act as an interceptor for all flirty Chilean men.

Triple Bogey said:
20 years ago while I was working in this shop, this woman excitedly told me that somebody had a 'thing' for me.
I asked who it was and it turned out to be a bloke. Of course they all found it so funny !
I didn't.

Sorry Bogey, but for some reason that cracked me up :D

Latest posts

Back