Have you ever felt like you were destined for something more?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freedom said:
Jilted John said:
freedom said:
i've always known that i am destined for more than just a normal life. it's just this gut feeling that i have. i know i'm not meant to live a normal life. i'm meant for a life of great wealth, power, recognition. i'm currently on may way up in life, and even though i know it's going to be even more lonely at the top, it's what i'm made for and i've accepted it.

Remember the old saying Freedom,"Be nice to people you meet on the way up,because you might meet them on the way down again".

yeah, i know. i learned this one from reading one of Donald Trump's books. i'm a great guy and treat everyone with care and respect, even my enemies.

He may say that in a book, but have you seen how "the Donald" actually behaves? He doesn't do what he says.

I was destined for world domination, but blew it... lol. Well in a game anyway.

Skorian said:
freedom said:
Jilted John said:
freedom said:
i've always known that i am destined for more than just a normal life. it's just this gut feeling that i have. i know i'm not meant to live a normal life. i'm meant for a life of great wealth, power, recognition. i'm currently on may way up in life, and even though i know it's going to be even more lonely at the top, it's what i'm made for and i've accepted it.

Remember the old saying Freedom,"Be nice to people you meet on the way up,because you might meet them on the way down again".

yeah, i know. i learned this one from reading one of Donald Trump's books. i'm a great guy and treat everyone with care and respect, even my enemies.

He may say that in a book, but have you seen how "the Donald" actually behaves? He doesn't do what he says.

I was destined for world domination, but blew it... lol. Well in a game anyway.

you have to keep in mind that these shows are aaaalllllllllllll about the ratings. if he causes a scene or curses someone out on THE APPRENTICE, that's great for the show. everything's on that show is probably staged anyway.

Latest posts

Back