Have you ever "Put the moves" on somebody?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
In my very limited experience I sort of have I think once. The second girl I ever kissed was at my house and we were hanging out on my couch watching tv. She was telling me this story of this woman who came into her job-site with huge, injected lips. She puckered her lips up really big to show me what she looked like. I started laughing and she did too, breaking her puckerage. I asked her what it was like again and she puckered her lips up again and then I moved in really quickly and smooched her. She liked it I guess because we started making out after that.

Comment: I was inebriated.

:D

Part of me wonders if she did it on purpose to get a kiss from me. :cool:

My first GF...I belive sort of made the frist move.
I was just talking to her and I kind of knew she was interested.
She just leaned into me to make body contacts..then we started holding hands.
So after that it was easier for me to kiss her. We didn't know how to kiss but we
practiced...:) The first time i kissed a girl...I'll always remember that moment.

The night I lost my virginty.
I'll always remember this too...
She asked me to spend the night with her.
I thought I was going to sleep on the couch..
After talking for hours..She said she was going to bed.
She actaully had to tell me to go sleep in bed with her...lmao
I told her i was a virgin
She had to show me everything...lmao

My ex-wf asked me out to go dancing with her.
I danced with her to a slow dance..
It was sort of wierd becuase she bascailly just pressed her body against mine or
bascailly just relaxed into me as if I've always been her husband from that moment.
And i bascailly held her as if I've know her all my life.
There wasn't any fears at all. It was like we had a connection from the moment we touched.
It was only natrual that we made out on the dance floor.
It was weird..we were in a zone or in our own little world in a dance hall full of people.
Different then me trying to ask a girl out or put on a move. We just clicked.
I didn't have to try so hard...I just had to be there...

I definately had no idea what I was doing when I was kissing. :p All I know is I liked it. :)

I'm single at the moment...but I have a very close friend that's a female.
Crazy body contacts all the time..
I was out with her tonight as a matter of fact.
I rub her back, play with her hair, put my arms around her.
It's like we can touch each other all the time. I always sit next to her when we're dinning.
We're not romantically in love , however we're very, very close and love each other a lot.
She tells me she loves me all the time..as i do her.

I've been single for a while...but having body contacts with her and being as close as I am with her
helps me. I'm at ease being around women. I don't freak out too hard.

Jesse said:

lol... That can often help. :)

I tend to not move in unless I'm fully confident that my actions will be reciprocated.

I'm too stupid to pick up signals or suggestions. She needs to be sitting naked with a big neon sign over her that says "RIGHT HERE BIG BOY!" for me to get a clue...even then I'm not entirely certain.

Yup. More than once. Ask my husband. :p
No further details will be forth coming, lol.

No, I never "made a move" on anyone. The one time someone "made a move" on me, I didn't respond and gradually stopped talking to him. Since then on, I never put myself in a position where anyone would "make a move" on me. (Yes, I blame that person for my fear of romance and everything else that's wrong with my life.)

Twitchy said:
Jesse said:

lol... That can often help. :)

I tend to not move in unless I'm fully confident that my actions will be reciprocated.

I'm too stupid to pick up signals or suggestions. She needs to be sitting naked with a big neon sign over her that says "RIGHT HERE BIG BOY!" for me to get a clue...even then I'm not entirely certain.

Ahhahahaha. Yeah man that's pretty much where I've been my whole life. If she doesn't say something like, "Hey, I want you to kiss me" or "Hey, I want to have sex" or "Hey, I'd like to go on a date with you because I like you as more than just a friend"; then I wont think she's interested in me in anyway.

The one time I've ever even come remotely close to "putting the moves" on someone, she was able to see it coming. She did everything she could to dissuade me short of flat out telling me not to.

I've pretty much always been too scared to. Come to think of it, I can't even recall any times I've even had the opportunity.

We were having dinner up at the station tonight and one of the guys had some girl pals (not girlfriends, per se) from his job there and they cooked for us...one of them handed me a knife and fork when I was getting my food. I can still taste the fear. :\ I don't think I made eye contact with her even.

Latest posts

Back