Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No

Have you ever demanded to see a supermarket manager during Xmas shopping about a wonky trolley

Yes about demanding to see the manager, but not about a trolley lol

Have you ever smuggled something through customs?

Yes. As a boy my family concealed mainland Chinese artifacts in my luggage on home leaves from Hong Kong to USA in the era when such traffic was banned. Some years later I sneaked small amounts of smoking hemp into Canada.....foolishly thinking it a game. Didn't get caught.....

Have you ever purchased contraband commodities of any kind?

Yes - but unknowingly. Didn’t find out until years later. There’s a saddle in my barn that still really bothers me - one day I’ll get to make that right. PLUS yes - to buying alcohol as a minor.☝️😎

Have you ever thrown stuff together for supper on a whim ....and then went ...” nope —does NOT taste good at all!” ( but still ate it because you were hungry and don’t like to waste ..... maybe with ketchup ....)

Omigod, omigod, omigod.......yes. Multiple times. It was a manifestation of some socially dysfunctioning, maladaptive mental ill health. So I was a social isolate for three decades.....now I'm not anymore.....I have one personal relationship. And a few fellow public service volunteers. Some community college students. A real-life support group. And ALL. Omigod, what a life........

Have you ever gotten drunk?

Isn't that going to include pretty much everyone? A better question to ask me, would be: 'During your teenage years, were you ever not drunk?' :D

These days, I don't drink at all... not an alcoholism thing, I just like to be in possession of my faculties.

Have you ever committed the offense of breaking and entering?

No way. That's a boundary that should not be crossed.

Have you ever lost your mobile phone? Sorry I know it's called something different across the pond (can't remember) but here in the UK that's what it is.

I have not (knock on wood).

Have you ever forgotten to include an ingredient in a recipe, but it turned out wonderfully anyway?

No. Not because i have good memory, i just haven't tried many new recipes.

Have you ever gone camping on your own?

I have not - not much of an outdoorsy girl.

Have you ever re-read a book just because it was SO **** good?

Not in particular. Pretty sure i've been a white knight years back, if that counts.

Have you ever eaten dinner in a restaurant on your own?

Latest posts

Back