Have Your Parents Joined Facebook?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheaptrickfan

Then this site is for you.

lol

My older daughter wants desperately to be old enough to have a FB page and then be my friend. That kind of scares me, to be honest.

My parents think social networking sites are stupid. The only thing my dad does on the computer is play solitaire, and my mom doesn't even own a computer. :p

Haha my mom didnt even knew she made an account.. she just got an inviation from my cousin and filled in the info n stuff...

Naval_Fluff said:
My dad has one but he's never on at all, so It's all good.

You're safe for now. ;-)

Estreen said:
My parents think social networking sites are stupid. The only thing my dad does on the computer is play solitaire, and my mom doesn't even own a computer. :p

My parents like the internet for their genealogical research, and during the run=up to election time, my dad reads political discussions. They still can't manage to attach or open email attachments though. lol

Sodium said:
Haha my mom didnt even knew she made an account.. she just got an inviation from my cousin and filled in the info n stuff...

I often open accounts in spots and totally forget about them.

I do love this commercial, the dad kills me:

[youtube]Cg0XalYGPUY[/youtube]

my mom doesnt do facebook but gets her jollies from other chat sites. my dad could possibly be stinking up facebook land with his particular brand of stinkiness.. who knows?

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
my mom doesnt do facebook but gets her jollies from other chat sites. my dad could possibly be stinking up facebook land with his particular brand of stinkiness.. who knows?

Not going to cyber-stalk your parents? :)

*sighs*
yep my dad does, but i have yet to accept his friend request

darned parents the internet use to be our little cult sanctuary where the adults could never find us

evanescencefan91 said:
*sighs*
yep my dad does, but i have yet to accept his friend request

darned parents the internet use to be our little cult sanctuary where the adults could never find us

Ha! My kids can't say that; I've been on the internet before they were even born. I'm sure at some point they'll be able to out-fox me on all things interweb, but I'm pretty cagey. Once I'm unable to figure out how to work a remote or a BlackBerry then I'll know I'm in trouble.

loketron said:
my mom has facebook but thankfully she dosnt send me silly messages ever.
i even have my ex girlfriends mother on myspace and am waiting for her to delete me, thats when i know its over

Oh no! :(

I just want to give you a hug. Those sorts of breakups are the worst.

((((Loketron))))

BOTH my parents are on facebook and BOTH are my friends. haha, i have nothing to hide except my awesomeness ;)

SophiaGrace said:
BOTH my parents are on facebook and BOTH are my friends. haha, i have nothing to hide except my awesomeness ;)

Even though I'm 40 and should know better have grown up by now, I feel as though I have a lot to hide. lol

I'm pretty sure that my parents thought I didn't party much in college. I'd hate to bust their bubble on that.

I've never thought of using facebook to try to reunit with my children.
I actaully made an account. Hearing from my old classmate had been pretty cool.

I think I found 3 out of 4 of my children. I'm possitive I found my step son.
I raised my step children as if they were my own. I love them very much and I miss them sometimes.

The fall out between thier mothers and I had left all of us divided.
I hope my children are mature enough to understand..
Yet, I'm not really sure what I'm hoping find or I'm just being self-fish. Maybe i should just let things be.

hahaha..my parents knew I party.
I know my kids party....My **** step son has a **** beer in his hand on his pic.
I knew he was doing that when he was 17. I used to wake his ass up on purpose
at the 6 AM on Sunday morning knowing he's been out all night partying.
He had a hang over..you can smell the booze on him :p
His mom on the other hang thought he was a total angel.
I'm glade I gave him breathing space and not locked him up in a shelter world as a teenager.
I couldn't even stopped him if I tried. I tired to minimized it and let him know..I knew what
he was doing. I cuaght that kid doing stuff that would give his mother a heart attack..lol

One of my friends kid is in prison at the moment...becuase as soon as he got
old enough and away from locked down, he went out and party hardie, let loose and went over board.

oh my i hate the facebook obsession and i don't have it.
Actually the only one in my family that does have an account is my younger sister.

Latest posts

Back