having covid

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it turned out to be covid huh? You aren't vaccinated are you? If not then I hope you are resting and getting a lot of fluids. Remember, it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Take care of yourself sunflowergirl. You can beat this.

So it turned out to be covid huh? You aren't vaccinated are you? If not then I hope you are resting and getting a lot of fluids. Remember, it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Take care of yourself sunflowergirl. You can beat this.
Thank you

Thank you
What happened was when I first got covid last week,I went and took a shower,right after I took a shower I was literally freezing,after that shower I made something for lunch,right after I ate lunch I threw up,I took a covid test on Wednesday night,and my mom took one also,that was the first time for me taking it,and the second time for my mom taking one,now my mom has to take it to see when she can get back to work,both of our covid tests came back positive.

Sorry to hear you got covid, and hoping for a speedy recovery (y)

I think you said on another thread that you didn't get the shot though?

I mean, I get that it's your personal business and there can be many reasons for not doing it, but it IS supposed to prevent against severe disease most of the time.

Not trying to lecture you or anything. But just saying, I got two shots and a booster and the worst I got was a little arm soreness for a day. Thankfully I've never had covid myself, at least not that I'm aware of, but my brother got covid too a while ago, but he was also vaccinated and boosted and while it was bad, he didn't get severe disease. I'm just saying I was more scared of the disease than the shot.

Anyway. Like I said, hope you get well soon!

Sorry to hear you got covid, and hoping for a speedy recovery (y)

I think you said on another thread that you didn't get the shot though?

I mean, I get that it's your personal business and there can be many reasons for not doing it, but it IS supposed to prevent against severe disease most of the time.

Not trying to lecture you or anything. But just saying, I got two shots and a booster and the worst I got was a little arm soreness for a day. Thankfully I've never had covid myself, at least not that I'm aware of, but my brother got covid too a while ago, but he was also vaccinated and boosted and while it was bad, he didn't get severe disease. I'm just saying I was more scared of the disease than the shot.

Thank you

I think it depends a lot on the person and the age.
I had the Johnson&Johnson single-shot vaccine, and then a booster with the Pfizer vaccine.
Beginning of May I got infected with Covid, and I got very high fevers, so being vaccinated is not a guarantee, although I don't regret the vaccination.
There is no way of knowing how it would have been if I had not been vaccinated, it could have been a lot worse.

It's similar to other illnesses in that it's partly an effect of the illness itself, as well as your body fighting it off. But how it effects you in general varies from person to person depending on your body's ability to deal with it.

Having the [a] vaccine only means that your immune system will recognise & act quicker hopefully before it takes effect, but your body still has to fight it off.

I wish you well. I think I've had Covid twice. I never got a vaccinated. I never got very sick, just headaches and nausea, which I've been having for over two weeks now. But, it could be something else. I don't know. We'll see.

I am sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you recover quickly.

Latest posts

Back