Heartbroken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastered

Reaction score
Well for the first time in my life I have felt earth crunching heart break and am sleeping and not eating and just wish to get out of the spiral.  Its hard though, I keep thinking about things I should not have said or done and it just makes things worse.  I know, I should stop thinking but I just seem to slip back into a negative thought process.

The woman I loved has cut me off completely and will not respond to any of my messages, she reads them but does not respond.  Its sad but it all feels like a death to me and everything around me is piling up but I have no energy to do things.

Has anyone got a magic cure? :)

A magic cure? Yes, but it involves things like a unicorn horn and other things that don't exist anymore.

Aside from magic, all you can do is give yourself time. But it won't help at all if you just sit there thinking about it. Are you getting out and doing things? If not, go out. If you don't want to, go out anyway. Have some fun.

Sorry no magic cure. I just wanted to say I am really sorry you are going through this. It is an incredibly hard thing to go through. Try keeping busy or start a new hobby. I'm sending good vibes your way. Who knows maybe in time things will change between the two of you.

if you find a cure let me know please !
getting in the atlantic helps me but apart from that forcing myself to do the jobs that need doing ,always feel a little better as one less bit of clutter in my head ,having said that ive got a big pile of tree cuttings i need to get rid of but keep putting off

No magic cure.

Just takes time. Try to find things that occupy your mind if you can.

Latest posts

Back