Hello, a newbie here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElevenHours

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my friend told me about this site that she often reads. And I decided that I might fit in, you know? Because it's a lonely life after all.

I'm from a South-east Asian country, and my English is not that great.
I have problems at school, at home, and everywhere I go.
I want to feel that i have someone to talk to, that's why I joined this site. I hope it will really work out. I don't have a lot of friends because I started to distrust people around me, and I'm thinking that maybe making new friends on the net will "heal" me somehow. :)

Welcome to the site :)

Welcome to the forum Eleven!

South-East Asia eh, that's nice. I've never been there but I hope to go there soon!

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and maybe even make some friends :)

Welcome to the forum!!!

ElevenHours said:
Hi everyone, my friend told me about this site that she often reads. And I decided that I might fit in, you know? Because it's a lonely life after all.

I'm from a South-east Asian country, and my English is not that great.
I have problems at school, at home, and everywhere I go.
I want to feel that i have someone to talk to, that's why I joined this site. I hope it will really work out. I don't have a lot of friends because I started to distrust people around me, and I'm thinking that maybe making new friends on the net will "heal" me somehow. :)

I'm also newbie here, just signed up like 3 hours ago :D. But I can tell people here are very friendly and I'm sure you can fit in just well :)
I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you, btw.

Latest posts

Back