hello again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fliss06

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I posted a while ago about my study exploring facebook usage among different types of people with different personalities- unfortunately this questionnaires data was deleted- so if anyone has any spare time to take part in the new questionnaire please use this new link
http://nclpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8q3TU8Zbc6KawBe
Sorry about this but I need as many research participants as possible to be able to explore my hypotheses effectively so if anyone can spare 15minutes it would be greatly appreciated. To enter the prize draw for £50 amazon vouchers please leave your email in the comment box
Thanks xxxx

ps it is Psychology research as I am in my third year at Newcastle University investigating the effects Facebook may have on different people

Hi fliss06 -- Welcome back. Although I regret to tell you that I won't be answering your survey, I'd like to compliment you for offering a chance to receive a prize for participation. Not everyone compensates for market research so I admire your willingness to provide an incentive for someone to spend their valuable time to help you...smart! Also, FYI you may wish to see a thread started by our fellow member "munia" titled "facebook hate!!!!!" for some opinions about what I call "Zuckbook". Best, LG:)

thanks LG, and if you know of anyone who may be interested in taking part please encourage them to take part :)
THanks for your pointer on the forum! xx

Hello there Fliss06 ...
Since my WoW server is down ,,and i cant play
i took the FB study thingy u linked here ...
gezzz ...itz not really about FB :p...itz more or less about "Who You Are" and ur feeling and stuff o_O

Latest posts

Back