Hello again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Empte

Reaction score
Hi A.L.L.,

I'm not new, I've returned. I came crawling back because I'm in pain. I feel confused because I feel that I should be loved but I feel unloved. I am terribly lonely but I want to be with people, but there's like this shield that prevents people from wanting to be friends with me. Or at least, people who are appropriate for me to be close with. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or how to change it. It makes me so sad and angry. Especially since thousands of dollars of therapy doesn't seem to have changed much.

It's comforting to read about other peoples' struggles again, because I realize that there's so many of us who can't seem to connect with people but we really really want to.

Thanks for reading.

Hey Empte, welcome back. You said you've returned.. were you under a different username before this?

Welcome. I hope the good people of ALL will soon have you feeling less empte, and a lot more full. . . bring down those shields a little, and then, who knows? As for your therapy, what is a lot more important than understanding why you do stupid stuff, is to just stop doing it...

Hello, welcome to the Forums! =)

Hope you enjoy you're time on here.

Latest posts

Back