Hello all.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lithiumflower

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Jenn. I'm 28 and from Pennsylvania. I'm a data processor for a local company and pretty much a homebody. I've been previously diagnosed with depression and AvPD and I am self-diagnosed with SAD.

I like to listen to urban fantasy audio books, watch anime and listen to music.

I spend most of my time web browsing and I've played quite a few online games off and on (MMOs) which I love to play, but I have a hard time being comfortable enough to find people to play with. I had a few people I did play some online games with but no longer have those friends. On a side note, I got to level 46 on one character with help and quit the game for several months and now I'm all alone with no help. :(

Anyway, I'm hoping to share experiences with everyone here and maybe make a few online friends.

Hi Jenn, how are you?? I tried to diagnose myself and pretty much believe that I have AvPD or SAD. I'm not an online gamer, but I played some adv games of Xbox 360. Anyway, welcome to the forum :)

Hi!
What part of PA are you from? I used to work in McKean County back when I lived in upstate NY. What does AvPD stand for? I'm terrible with initials, sorry.
Nice to meet you!

Teresa

Welcome to the site :)

hey and welcome. i really like your avatar picture thingy. i like art like that. where did you get it?

Welcome, I was an mmo player a few years back too, stopped playing when a few friends quit and that I'm in a different time zone.

Enjoy your stay!

Latest posts

Back