Hello and a happy new year.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thea.Bay

Reaction score
Hello to everyone out there.

My name is Daniel, and I'm 18 years old(turning 19, 11. March). I live in a small town in Norway called Levanger, which has about 18000 inhabbitans. At the moment I am living alone in my grandparents basment till i finish school. I was diagnosed with depression and angsiety(i think that's how it's spelled) about 3 years ago. But have been struggling since my mother and father got a divorce 5 years ago. I started feeling the lonelyness creep upon me about 1, 1 1/2 years ago. Currently I'm a student at what in the US would be Senior year High-School. I got fired from my job about 6 months ago, and I've been struggling with my economics since I have currently no income whatsoever.

I spend most of my time, outside school, on my mac, reading books and playing on my guitar. I guess you could say that I struggle with gaining friend, but I'm hoping to at least gain some friends here at this forum. I guess that's all I have to say about my self.

Hey Daniel. Welcome to the forum. Happy New Year

Latest posts

Back